Chapter 4

After fighting Hilichurls...

No One POV

  "Now that you mention it, how is it the hilichurls ended up here? These creatures don't seem like the type to set up camp to close to the cities like this," Paimon asks Amber.

  "Exactly, it's more normal for them to be much further out in the wilderness. But because the dragon—Stormterror—has been around a lot more recently, our orchards have been destroyed and the local market has been affected as well," Amber explain "When the storm hit, we usually end up with at least a few injuries, so the Knight of Favonius has been tied up doing the best they can to defend the area,"

"So these annoying creatures have been getting closer and closer to the city?" Paimon asks "Exactly. That said, clearing this camp helped make the area a little bit safer. Come with me! A responsible knight must make sure to see you to the city safely," Amber said.

Later...

  "Let me officially introduce the city of wind, dandelions, and freedom—Traveler under the protection of the Knights of Favonius—Welcome to Monstadt!"

Boboiboy POV

  It's so beautiful. All the house design looks like an old-style house(Nah, it looks like an AOT house to me lmao). I wasn't expecting the city will be this pretty."Hey, Boboiboy, Amber wants to give us something, wanna come?"Aether poked my shoulder."No thanks, Imma go take a walk. I'll meet you when you are done," I said to him. It's a good opportunity to know this place, so I won't be lost like before.

  After Aether and Paimon left to follow Amber, I started walking around the city. They are a blacksmith, a wine seller, even an Adventure Guild, a lot of people seems to own a store.

While I was walking, I saw a woman trembled in front of a shop called Floral Whisper. Without hesitation, I immediately approach her and help her get up."Miss, are you okay, did you hurt somewhere —"

  "If I were to be captured by Stormterror, Master Diluc would definitely come to my rescue...,"

I froze."Pardon?"

  "Gosh...all I can think about is Diluc...*sigh*"

Who is she talking about?? Who's Diluc??

  "I've been daydreaming about meeting Diluc here...,"

At the fountain...

  "So how's you're walk?" Aether asks after gliding down. Looks like Amber gave him a glider. I don't care, tbh, because I have a hoverboard when I'm using Cyclone."Couldn't get any worse..." "?" After hearing the woman none stop talking about a guy name Diluc, I decided to leave her and meet Aether instead.

  "Did you meet Donna?" Amber asks me, with a curious look "Uh...I don't know. I found her in front of a shop named Floral Whisper," I answer honestly, Amber then sighed, but it's a disappointed sighed. "I'm sorry about her. She has a huge crush on Master Diluc and never stops talking about him," Amber bow as an apology." I'm totally fine, but who's Master Diluc—"

   Before I can continue my sentence, the weather suddenly change. And I can hear a dragon roaring above us.