Chapter 43

Dihua Marsh

No One POV

The three of them arrived at Dihua Marsh, and instantly saw Zhongli." Right on time. I myself only arrived moments ago. Did you enjoy your visit to the Jade Chamber?" He asked.

" It was so biiig. And pretty. And expensive. Paimon's never such a fancy-schmancy place before!" Paimon said in an exciting note. Boboiboy shrugs" It's a nice place, I said,"." Indeed. It's second to none in all of Liyue. Then you met with Ningguang, I trust? What did you talk about with her?" Zhongli said?

Paimon replied " She's super-rich and so generous. Paimon thinks she's very friendly,"." Business people are always 'friendly ' when it suits their interests," Aether said next, while Boboiboy just stay silent.

" Yeah, his take on Ningguang is quite different from Paimon's. He thinks that even the tactless Yuheng is more trustworthy than her, " Paimon said. Zhongli rests one of his hands on his hips" Oh, so you also met with Keqing, then? What did she have to say?".

Paimon then explain what Keqing said to them, while Boboiboy is looking the other way. Giving a task to protect Rex Lapis dead body is one hella of a task. Tho he already knows that Rex Lapis is not dead actually, he has to do the job so suspicious behavior won't be seen.

A few minutes later, Zhongli told them that they have to gather Glaze Lilies. Zhongli explains that Glaze Lilies are different from any other flower that the merchant sold. Dihua Marsh Glaze Lilies enjoys human songs a lot.

" So you want us to sing????" Boboiboy raised his eyebrows, Zhongli nod" That's correct. Your singing will surely bring out the strongest fragrance from the flowers,"." Let's be fair, I've never sing before," Boboiboy said.

Paimon looks at Aether" Uh... So how good is your singing, Aether?"." I'm a pro. Just step back and listen!" Aether said proudly, Paimon just look at him " Really? Why doesn't Paimon believe you...,"." We'll only know once he starts singing,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " So this is Glaze Lilies?" Boboiboy said with confusion

" So this is Glaze Lilies?" Boboiboy said with confusion. Zhongli nodded" Indeed. This is Wild Glaze Lilies at Dihua Marsh,"." Well, not gonna lie, my world lilies is very different from this," he look at Zhongli. Zhongli just chuckled at the young boy's answer " Really? Perhaps I should see your lilies someday,".

" Okay! It's time to sing. Whenever you're ready!" Paimon courage Aether. Aether clears his throat and starts singing. " Da Da Dat Darat Ta~ Tat Tarat Ta~ Ta Ta~". Suddenly, the flower turns into two giant flowers, it has faced and it's jumping.

Boboiboy summons his Cyclone power and uses his cyclone power to gather all the flowers. " Let The Wind!" Aether said, and use a wind to blow the flower away. " There's more coming!" Paimon yelled. The cyclone then fly and yelled, " I know who's the guy for the job!"

" Boboiboy Thorn!,"

Art by Ariieya

" I have been summoning! Hehe!" Thorn chuckled, using his vine to create a swing. His eyes suddenly locked with Zhongli, who has been staring with curious." Hello! Woah, you look so cool! How old are you?? Oh, oh! Let me guess! 22? 29? 30?" Thorn hang himself on the vines swing.

Zhongli chuckle to his childish behavior " Older than I look actually,"." Could we focus on that for now!?" Paimon yelled while pointing more of the flower. Thorn land and walk to them.

" Now, now my buddies. Calm down, I mean no harm,"." Thorn, what are you doing? They can't understand our language -" before Aether could finish, the unknown flower stops attacking and listen to Thorn." How!?" Paimon yelled confuse.

Thorn look at them " I could talk to plants! I'm the second level of Leaf elements after all," he looks back at the flower " Please leave this wonderful place for once if you don't want a death wish," the flower jump away from their place, and never to be seen.

" That was unexpected," Zhongli said. " Those weren't Glaze Lilies! Glaze Lilies wouldn't hit people!" Paimon said while Aether nodded agree " Those flower put up quite a fight,".

Zhongli looked down and touch the solid soil " This little monster is known as a ' Whooperflower'. Hmm... Strange. These petals look interesting,"." Oh! Oh! I know!" Thorn raised his hand, like a child who wants to answer the question.

"Some can be found wandering in the world, but others appear disguised as a plant, most often among groups of 3 or more Sweet Flowers, Mints, or Small Lamp Grasses in the wild, ambushing someone if they try to pick up the fake plant. Less commonly, some Whopperflowers may burst from the ground when someone walks too close, and they can also spawn in Dragonspine if the snow covering them is melted," Thorn explains with a confident face.

Zhongli smiles and pat Thorn's head " That is correct. You love plants, I assume?"." It's kinda my thing since my power is basically manipulated by plants," Thorn smiles, not knowing he receive a compliment from a former God. Aether pat Thorn shoulder and smiles, while Paimon is brain confused.

" HOW DID YOU REMEMBER THAT!?"

Update at 1 is, sorry to disturb your sleep guys.

I'm happy I can update my stories for a while now

(◍•ᴗ•◍)