Chapter 55

(have to skip Inazuma because I missed a lot 😭)

No One POV

  "Now that we've made it to Sumeru, our next objective should be to head to Sumeru City and find a way to meet with Lesser Lord Kusanali" (Paimon)

  Aether nod, while Boboiboy looked around, fascinated....it reminds him of home, honestly....perhaps Sumeru inspired by the Middle East?

Paimon continues" And speaking of Lesser Lord Kusanali, even though we haven't heard too much about her, she doesn't seem to be the same deity who abducted your sister".

  "...you know...Lesser Lord Kusanali...she sound so innocent??" (Solar)

"I think so too...." (Earthquake)

  " But even so, people call Sumeru the 'Nation of Wisdom' you know...if we can get a chance to meet the God of Wisdom, maybe she can give us some useful information" Paimon said, as Aether nod. " Alright, sounds like a plan".

  The two look up "But, uh...Paimon doesn't know the way to Sumeru City....Maybe we can climb up to that spot with the Statue Of The Seven on it? That'll give us a way better view of things! " Paimon spoke.

  " Even if we can't see exactly where the city is, at least we'll be able to check for some smaller settlement ".

  Just at that moment, a lady walked from another path, walking just in front of them. "wait a second, look! There's someone up ahead!"

  Paimon said, she smiled as she continued. " Perfect timing! Now we can just ask for directions rather than wander around like lost adventurers ".

  Aether and Paimon started calling the lady, while Boboiboy wander a bit. Curious, before he split three, Thorn, Solar and Earthquake.

  "This is my homee!!!" Thorn eyes sparkled, looking at the green jungle with veins and trees. Solar sighed " Don't wander off, Thorn .... we'll get lost"." Haha, let him be, Solar..." Earthquake smile.

  Thorn walked around, birds stayed on his hat as he took sniff of a flower.....

"Huh....?...."

  Thorns eyes wided, stutter with glitches....few scene film flashed to his eyes....

  A giant tree....

  A lady laying down with illness...

  A man with a mask....

  A desert...

  A small child locked in a room....

  A giant mechanic....

   He shook his head, gasped for air as he fell on his butt. Attracted his brethren attention. "Thorn! You okay? What happened?" Earthquake asked in a worried.

  "I...I s—" (Thorn)

"Uhm guys....Aether and Paimon is gone..." (Solar)

  The two looked around, their blonde friend and his fairy companion is gone. Boboiboy combined back, istighar " Ya Allah....where did the two go??" He quicken his step, looking around to find his friend.

  As he steps quit the river stream, he took a sniff of an unusual smell...he quickly took out a mask, wearing it. What was that smell?

  "It came from the cave!" He thought.
He looked closer to the cave entrance, and saw Aether laying down, unconscious, while Paimon panicked.

  "Allahuakhbar! Paimon, what happened !" (Boboiboy)

  " P—Paimon don't know! He just fall down after smell the scent!" (Paimon)

  He quickly check Aether's pulse, it's still there...thank Allah. He quickly carried him in piggyback ride. " We have to find a shelter, now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"....Are you sure it's not serious? The traveler's been out for a long time now"

" Yes, you can relax .....Believe me, Master is extremely knowledgeable. If he says that he's going to be alright, then there's absolutely nothing to worry about "

  Aethes eyes flutter open, groan in slightly headache. He heard Paimon voice, and another girl voice.

  "Oh, are you awake now?" The girl asked. Paimon spoke in relief " oh, thank goodness! Aether, you're finally awake!". " Where am I?..." Aether asked.

  Paimon scratch the back of her head " Well, we're at....uh...good question, where are we!? Paimon was in such a panic when you passed out that she even forgot to ask what place this is"." The girl chuckled.

  " This is Gandarvha Ville. It was originally built by scholars from Sumeru as a place to rest in the rainforest. Now it's mainly used by the Forest Rangers as a base of operations".

  The girl smile " My name is Collei. I'm a Trainee Forest Rangers. My master and I found your friend seeking help while you passed out, so we brought you here".

 My master and I found your friend seeking help while you passed out, so we brought you here"

" Thank you for the help" Aether said. Collei shooked her head " Oh n—no, no thanks are necessary! I didn't do anything, really. By the way, how are you feeling now? Any discomfort?". " This....taste in my mouth....it's so bitter" Aether spoke, distasteful.

Collei chuckled " Oh, haha....That's Master's herbal medicine you're tasting. He gave you some while you were unconcious. Before I forget, Master mentioned you should take more medicine once you wake up".

  Collei went up to the cabinet. But the glass slipped from her friend, as it fell down to the ground, startled her "Ah, whoops!"

  "Collei, what's the matter? Were you just trying to retrieve the medicine? As I've already told you, you must be careful with these... Alright, I'll get it for you once I'm finished here" (???)

Sorry I didn't update for few months. College has been pulling me from writing 😭😭😭😭😭