Chapter 27

" A hangout?"

  " Yeah! A hangout!" Amber crossed her arms. Boboiboy looked confused with her question." Why tho?"." W... well, since you are going to leave Mondstadt in a few hours, I want to spend time with you. Y'know, just a memory before you leave," Amber replied.

  Boboiboy rests his hand at his chest, thinking." I guess it won't hurt. Are you gonna bring me to the wild?"." Nah, I just wanna fly with you!" Amber put both of her hands at her hips." I heard you have an Anemo power and you can use some sort of flying board to fly! I really wanna see and try it!"

  Tho its more to Cyclone than Anemo, but Boboiboy still accepted it anyway." Sure! Where do you want to fly? The Statue or the Cathedral?"." Hmm... I'm thinking the Cathedral, but we have to ask the Nun permission first,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Woah... It's huge," Boboiboy said while examining inside the Cathedral." You never been here?"." Only outside. I have my reason," He said. At the center of the Cathedral, they meet a nun name Victoria." Welcome to the Favonius Cathedral, Amber. May I know who is this?"

  Amber introduced Boboiboy to do the nun." This is Boboiboy, one of the heroes who save Mondstadt from Stormterror,"." Ah, It's you. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Honorary Knight. I hear a lot about you, but I never see you in person,".

  " Haha, this is my first time to come to the Cathedral. So that's why you never meet me," Boboiboy scratches his cheek." I suppose. Well then, why are you here? Are you interested to pray for the Anemo Archon?"." No, no. I'm sorry, but I already have a religion, we just came here to ask permission to use the Cathedral roof,".

  The nun questioning his request, but she still permitted them." Alright. I suppose if it's for gliding, it won't hurt. Would you mind taking Barbara a ride as well? The nuns are very busy today,"." Thank you... who's Barbara?".

" Hello!"

(Art by Mihoyo)

(Art by Mihoyo)

  " Boboiboy, this is Barbara. Mondstadt Idols and also Jean Younger sister. Barbara, this is Boboiboy, one of the Honorary Knights," Amber said. No wonder she looks like Jean, they're siblings.

  " I heard you're going to fly above the Cathedral. How are you gonna fly, hmm?" Barbara crossed her arms." Flying hoverboard?" Boboiboy shrugged." Anyway! Let's go!!"

At Cathedral Roof...

  " Are you sure we won't fall, Boboiboy-san?" Barbara said while hugging Amber's waist tightly." It's Cyclone-san, Barbara. And yes, we won't fall," Cyclone said while looking down from the Cathedral roof. You can see whole Mondstadt from that high.

  Amber holding Cyclone's jacket and look around her"  Are you sure it's safe?"." Don't worry, we will fly slow and steady. Now, off we go!" Cyclone said, controlling his hoverboard.

  They fly above Mondstadt with a calm and breeze wind. Barbara is less scared while Amber is happy with the view. Cyclone just chuckled with their expression. He then lands at the Barbatos Statue.

  " Thank you so much for the ride, Cyclone-san!" Barbara said while jumping with excitement." No problem! If you want to fly again, just tell me,"." I hope you have a great time after you left Mondstadt, please be safe," Amber said with sad eyes. Cyclone pat her head and smiles.

  " Don't worry! We can spend more time together when I come back, okay?"

  " Okay!"

  Later at Angel Share...

  Aether, Paimon, and Boboiboy entering the Tavern." So we move tonight?"." Yeah," In the Tavern, there are a bit fewer people, other than Kaeya, Diluc, Venti, and Jean." Well if it isn't the Honorary Knights?" Kaeya welcome them.

  They take a sit and Diluc stated at them from the counter." Diluc, Dandelion Wine, please," Aether said, while Boboiboy looks at him confused. " I'll have grape juice," Boboiboy said to Diluc, which make him smile a bit.

  " I can't believe you drink grape juice. So unromantic," Kaeya said while sipping his wine." Well, Mr.Kaeya. I'm prohibited to drink any stuff made with alcohol in my religion, thank you very much," Kaeya raised his eyes brow, and wrapped his arms at Boboiboy neck.

  " Ohoho, I didn't know you are a religious people,"." Kaeya, enough," Diluc glanced at him. He takes away his arms and continues drinking." Here's your drink. It's on the house," Diluc said. Paimon and Aether seem happy about it, while Boboiboy just stares at Diluc while drinking his juice.

  " Honorary Knight Boboiboy, can we speak with you before you leave?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " What do wanna talk about?" Boboiboy crossed his arms. Jean, Diluc, and Venti took him behind the Tavern while Aether and Paimon prepare to go to Liyue." Tell us the truth, Boboiboy. What are you?"

  Boboiboy raised his eyebrows" I don't know what are you talking about,"." There's no way a simple mortal like you could hold 7 different elements. You don't have a vision," Venti said.

   Boboiboy stared at the dark sky. His eyes feel blankless, homesick feeling up in his body." I am a normal human... before,". Diluc looked at Jean, and she asks" Before?".

" I was a normal child back then...,"

  " One day, I found a robot created by aliens, name Ochobot,"

  " He gave me the watch that can use to control all elemental on earth,"

  " Ice, water, fire. Every element on earth are in my grasp,"

  " What is... earth? It's my home... my planet. My beloved one lives there,"

  " At first, it's fun being a superhero. You can help people, protect the city,"

  " But over the time, I feel... empty and disappointed,"

   " People keep using my powers for their own will. Just to do something simple as that,"

  " I'm tired... so tired,"

   " I join TAPOPS, a special organization to help and save all power spheres around the galaxy,"

  " It was fun and full of adventure until Reta'ka came and destroyed our station,"

   " I try to stop him... but he's too strong. He sends me to this place and here I am... stuck here in this unknown world without knowing nothing...,"

   " I'm sorry to hear that...," Jean said while patting hid shoulder." It's okay. Now that I'm here, I want to explore Teyvat more," he said. Venti smile at him, such a nice kid the earth had.

  Aether called out his name. Looks like it's time to leave Mondstadt. Boboiboy looked at them." Come back for a visit, Boboiboy!" Jean yelled. Boboiboy smiled and gave them a thumbs up." I will!".

  " You're ready?" Aether asks." It's now or never, pal," Boboiboy rest his arms at Aether's shoulder. Paimon then flew around them." Alright then! Let's head out!"

  " Our next nation...,"

   "  Liyue...,"

  Mondstadt Journeys Ends....