Chapter 46

No One POV

Second Form Childe is down. His bleeding, quite a lot. His feet froze, because of the Ice canon. He panting for air. Meanwhile, the elements brothers... is in 'conversation '.

" ICE! I DO NOT TEACH YOU TO SAY THAT WORD! WHO SAID IT! IS IT BLAZE!? SOLAR?!" Gempa shaped his lazy ice brother back and forth, while Thunderstorm stand there like a mannequin. " I heard Solar say it while having trained with Thunder," Ice said, taking a sip of his ice milk.

Gempa looks super pissed " Oh, I am so gonna have a conversation with that smart ass-,"." Brother, language," Thunderstorm said. Paimon and Aether look at them." Are they brothers?"." Dunno Paimon. Dunno,". As Aether looks back at Childe, he's gone.

" Hahaha! Thank you, for the distraction,' Childe's voice appears. They look up, he is already beside Exuvia." You just fight them to get close to the Exuvia!" Paimon said, Childe, scoffed." Oh, please. You've already known what happens. You should have expected!" He shoved his hand into the dragon figure's body.

" I will take Rex Lapis Gnosis Now!" He took out his arms, but as soon he opens them, it's empty...

" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Thunderstorm laughed loudly, Aether and Paimon looked at him confused. Gempa holds his laugh, while Ice is... sleep." Man, you should your face! That is perfection!" Childe glared at them." I see...well then. This is getting interesting!"

As the ground shook, and he transform into something that was even more dangerous. Then, the floor of the Golden House cracked and crumble apart, they fell. As they finally get to stable themselves, they are facing the last form from Tartaglia.

 As they finally get to stable themselves, they are facing the last form from Tartaglia

" Holy mother of the chip, what is that!?" Thunderstorm pointed. Ice settle down and said " I don't know, but we have to take him down,". " How!?" Aether yelled." The first form, he used was his Hydro Vision, the second form he used was Electro Delusion. This means this time he used both!"." So both of us have the advantage," Thunderstorm summons his thunder blades, Ice again summons his ice canon.

Childe attack is much more deadly than before, so it hits Thunder and Ice a lot. Thunder teleport in front of him and used his dual blade to fight a short distance. Ice uses his cannon to attack from far, and Gempa is holding Childe's feet so he won't go anywhere.

Aether impressed. The power that he possesses is much more powerful than he could imagine. They fought Childe so well, and end the fight in just half an hour.

" Look! Childe's back to normal again," Paimon said, while he was on his knees, panting." Ugh... Well then, time to cool off,". He said. Boboiboy was already back to normal as well. " You underestimate my ability, Childe,".

" Heh... It seems the burden of the Foul Legacy Transformation was too great for my body. I lacked the opportunity to think this through. And now that I consider the matter more carefully, you never had any chance of beating me to the Gnosis," Childe said, Boboiboy shrugged.

While Childe keeps talking with Aether and Paimon, he took the opportunity to think. Just now, Childe didn't get Rex Lapis Gnosis. He knows Rex Lapis is alive, due to his revelation that Zhongli, the consultant of Funeral Parlour is Rex Lapis himself. Is that mean... The Gnosis is still at Zhongli?

As he was about to think more, the ground shook He looks back, at Childe. He already summons a ring of Sigil of Permission." Childe what are you doing!?"." Hahahahaha! Let's see-Will the nation that lost its deity be swallowed by ancient malice once more?".

" If you wish to drown together with people of Liyue, you're free to stay on watch the show!" He turns himself into some kind of water spirit and escapes the Golden House." We have to move, Now!" Aether yelled.

" Childe just summon Osial, OverLord Of The Vortex!"

" Oh, he did not!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" He-He's already gone! That guy is fast!" Paimon said, as she looked up at the sky, the Jade Chamber is moving towards a gigantic monster with ." That's Osial!?".

" If we hadn't happened to see Jade Chamber flying over just as we came out from the Golden House, we really wouldn't have known which way to go

" If we hadn't happened to see Jade Chamber flying over just as we came out from the Golden House, we really wouldn't have known which way to go...Whew. Did we make it in time? Is the Overlord Of The Vortex is still in the sea? It hasn't destroyed Liyue yet, right?" Paimon said.

" What...are you doing here?"

ATTENTION READERS!!!

Boboiboy will fight Fatui and Osial in the next chapter!

Are you excited? cause I am too!

I remember that Boboiboy can use five elements. Do you know what that means?

Comment five elements for the next chapter!