Chapter 53

No One POV

Few days, after meeting Thoma.....

BoBoiBoy 'accidentally' when on a date with Ayaka. His worried almost cause him in having anxiety.

"Dear Allah, forgave me for I have sin. Even though I don't touch her, I feel miserable going out with none mahram person," {BoBoiBoy}

" Uh....is he okay?" {Paimon}

" Let him be...," {Aether}

They arrive and enter the Komore Teahouse. Inside, sitting the owner of the store, Taroumaru. " It's strange... It's never this quiet here," Paimon say, as she look around.

" Woof, woof... Woof!" Taroumaru bark to the trio. Paimon sighed, not amused " Thoma's playing his ventriloquist game again, huh?"." Something's off...," Solar's persona kicking in BoBoiBoy.

Paimon called the housekeeper name " Thoma... Thoma...," But no reply. Only the bark of Taroumaru reply " Woof! Woof! ... Woof!"." Hey, you can come out now... Paimon's seen you already," she said.

"Huh, not a peep... Ugh, so where the heck is he, then?" {Paimon}

" I don't think his here," {Aether}

" Woof,woof, woof! Woof!" The Shiba Inu bark even more, and BoBoiBoy seems to notice this behavior. " What's wrong, Taro?"." Huh? What's got Taroumaru so worked up today? He's always such a good boy...," Say Paimon.

A sudden footsteps of running came through the door, it's Ayaka. When she approach them, BoBoiBoy look away to Taroumaru. He didn't even dare to face the Shirasagi Himegimi.

" Hello, have either of you seen Thoma?" Ayaka asked in panicked. Paimon reply with confused" No, we thought he'd be with you! Why, has something happened?".

BoBoiBoy Solar's persona snaps his finger and state " I knew it! Thoma! His being captured by Tenryou Commission!"." What!?" Aether and Paimon yelled in shick, while Ayaka sighed.

" It is as I feared... On the way here, I heard that Thoma has been taken away by the Tenryou Commission,"." Is the seize happening?" BoBoiBoy asked and Ayaka nod.

" I wasn't certain whether it was true, so I came right here. The fact that he hasn't arrived here as we arranged suggests that is true.

The Raiden Shogun is holding a Vision Hunt Ceremony at the statue of the Omnipresent God today, to mark the 100th Vision seized under the decree,". {Ayaka}

" And the 100th Vision bearer in question... The one who will have their Vision seized, I fear...is Thoma," {Ayaka}

" Hold up a second.... So the ceremony that Thoma said the Tenryou Commission were busy preparing for... That was this Vision Hunt Ceremony? And he was the target all along!?" {Paimon}

BoBoiBoy clench his hand. Another of his friends is in danger! He needs to save them. 'how....just how....' he thought, then he remember. Few days ago, a mysterious girl appear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
' So uh...BoBoiBoy, you f up your timeline, now have this'

'who are you ? And what are you-'

' This is the power of Fusion power. I add Glacier, Frostfire,Supra, Sori, Gentar and Sopan'

' wait...Sopan?'

' He wear like actual man from the old age you know? The all Tanah Melayu vibe'

' ah...'

' and I add Beliung, third phase of Cyclone'

'thank...you?'

'and uh .....your dad's is here's