Chapter 14

No One POV

After the fight with the Eye of the Storm, they talk with Venti about Dvalin.Venti states that Dvalin was poisoned by the Abbys Order, an organization comprised of non- human beings. They also hold hatred and despise mankind.

"So...how exactly did you get poisoned?" Paimon asks Venti after hearing his story. " Ahh... that would be because I tried to communicate with Dvalin earlier, but was interrupted...As a result, not only I did manage to help Dvalin break his curse, but instead, was also infected myself,".

Boboiboy and Aether look at each other when all of a sudden Venti said" Yes, it was you!" they both shocked." So to make up for it, Aether, Boboiboy, you're coming with me to the Cathedral!,"." The Mondstadt Cathedral? To do what exactly?" Paimon asks Venti.

"To claim a certain " Holy Lyre der Himmel,"

Infront of the Mondstadt Cathedral...

Boboiboy POV

" I refuse to go in,"

"What?! You have to go in with us if we want to get the Lyre!," Paimon pulls my jacket to drag me inside." That's not the issue!! I have a personal reason for it!" I tried to push her away, but she didn't move an inch.

Aether sighed and pull Paimon away." If you don't want to, that's fine. But can you go buy the stuff we? Here's the list, good luck," Aether drag Paimon in, leaving me with a list full of ingredients.

A few Hours Later...

" Salt...egg..and done! Everything has been buying," I sighed happily after check all the ingredients on the list. I put them in my bags to keep it safe." Now, where are they? It's been a few hours now...,"

Suddenly, someone grabbed my bag from behind. But the problem is, I'm not on the ground, but instead I fly above it. I look at the person who grabbed my bag, and to my surprise...

" Aether?!"

"Someone else stole the Holy Lyre! We have to go now! The guards think we're the one who stole it!" He yelled while gliding.

Aether glide until he lands at the mysterious shop. He grabs my hand and starts pulling me in.

 He grabs my hand and starts pulling me in

Inside the Tavern...

"Master Diluc, this is this week's accounts," the bartender said to his boss or something."Hmm ... The disaster has greatly affected business,"."Well, let's hope it all ends soon," the bartender reply. Then, we came in. Aether is panting while I wipe my sweats with my handkerchief.

"Hi, we'd like a seat at your ahhh.... least conspicuous table," Venti said." Umm... The second floor has fewer customers, you'd be less conspicuous up there...," the guy said. I glare at him for a while." Wait...That's the guy who beat that flying monster at the temple!!!" I think to myself. I am aware he must know who I am, consider the already sees me in my Blaze form.

" But aren't you a bard? Why not sit front and center?" He asks Venti with crossing his hands." Hahaha, let's save the paid performance for the next time. We'll be heading up now, see you in a bit!" Venti said and then went upstairs.

Aether grabs my shoulder jacket "You're coming upstairs with us,"." Wait, what?! I didn't even involve in the plan in the first place!!" I said with an angry tone at Aether. I try my best to release myself, but I failed. In the end, I'm upstairs with them.

"Hey, keep an eye on them. There's something strange about that bard. I'll go ask around," the red hair guy said." Ask who exactly?" the bartender asks his boss." The "protectors" of Mondstadt,"

After the Knights of Favonius left the Tavern...

No One POV

" Oh,god!Forgive me, I didn't even involve in any of this situation!".

" Stop praying,Boboiboy!"

"How am I not praying ?! I didn't even go to the Cathedral in the first place, and now here I am being dragged by you and known as thieves!"

"Right. I want answers,"

——————————————————

  FINISH EXAM!!!!YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

XD