The first beat

Aaron's pov

"Sir, if you wish I can arrange for another interview tomorrow."

I look at my so called temporary assistant and slam the folder on the table.
He flinch, looking down and I get up.

I am done with this useless interview.

"Don't you screen the applicants before fuc**** bringing them here!"

"I. I am sorry Sir...we were behind the schedule and-"

"Just get out"

I say turning around to look at the street below. The busy hustle calming my agitated mind.

I hear the door closing and I sigh.
What a waste of time.

I really fail to understand why the majority applicants were females and second of all , were they here for a beauty contest or what.

I understand they need to look presentable but what were those seducing looks and words.
I seriously hate these types.

My thoughts go to Andriana and I find my nerves calming.
Why hasn't she called me today?

I check my phone to see her missed call and I smile.
She never forgets...not even a day.

Calling her back , I stare outside while the bell rings, she picks the call at second ring ,her voice like music to my ears.

I really miss her.

"Good afternoon Mr workaholic ,how is your day going?"

"Don't ask babe. These applicants are getting on my nerves!"

She chuckles, and I can imagine her beautiful smile in front of me.

"Let me guess. They are throwing themselves at you and you being you...are finding it irritating?"

"Ya, somewhat. I just hope I find someone capable or God knows I will go crazy in few days!"

"It's fine Aaron. Trust me. You will find the person very soon.
Have you eaten something or no?"

I massage me temple , only realising now that I was having ba headache.
The work load is too much , if she hadn't reminded, I would have definitely skipped my lunch.

"No I haven't. Don't worry , I will have it in a while. What about you?"

"Nothing much. Just shooting and stuff. I really miss you though, it feels like forever when it's only been few days."

I hear some voices outside and my anger sky rockets. What the hell is wrong with these people.
Is this a office or a playground?

"Miss you too babe."

The voices get louder outside. They were screaming just outside my door.
Here goes the decorum of this office.

"Listen babe. I will call you in a while okay? "

"No problem love. Take care and don't forget to eat okay?"

I smile, moving towards the door.

"Okay. Bye"

Ending the call my expression changes as I detect the voices belonging to girls, screaming on top of their lungs.

Opening the door, I see everyone's eyes stop on me. The voices coming down instantly.

A girl's back is one me as the guards hold her thin arms.
Her brunette hair falling down in waves to reach her hips.

"Leave me! Stop touching me dammit! Stop!"