Lost and found

Ezra's pov

"I am good Declan. Yaa we just reached an hour ago."

I speak on the phone. After having united with everyone. Ben and Stel ,were literally going to hug me to death. After saying sorry again and again.

And me being me. Forgave them, it was not their fault anyways.

Everyone was getting ready to go to the beach ,while I was talking to Declan. While sipping some coffee.

Trying to soothe my rugged throat.

"Your voice is still heavy. Your cold is still not getting better? You took the medicines I sent you or no?"

I rub my neck in awkwardness.  How do I say it?

"I took it. "

"For how many days Ezra?"

"Umm once. Twice a day."

"You really never take care of yourself. I asked you to take them for 3 days atleast."

"I am sorry Declan. But it will get better itself. Trust me."

I hear him sigh on the other side and I smile. He is so caring and perfect. I bet any girl will be happy to have him as her boyfriend.

"Okay. But you will tell me if it gets worse. Okay?"

" I will Dec. And what will you do then? You will ask me to take more medicines I guess."

I say taunting. To only go silent on hearing his reply. A blush tainting my cheeks.

"If it get's worse then..... I will get on the first flight to Miami and come directly to you belle."

I look down shyly. Damn man, this man. He really knows how to use his charms, even on a call.

"And now I can bet you are blushing"

I hear him chuckling on the other side. And I scream on the phone.

"Declan! "

"Belle...you are just so innocent."

"Ezra! Hurry up! "

I hear Stel shouting and I put down the phone, to reply.

"Coming Stel! Just a second."

Placing the cell back on my ear, I was going to apologise, when he interrupts me in between.

"I am sorry I have-"

"Go Belle. Take care of yourself. Okay?"

"You too Dec."

"Bye"

"Bye Belle"

Ending the call. I smile to myself. Hugging the phone to my chest.

How nice does it feel to have someone to ask you everyday. How you are.

"Are you just going to just stand there and smile like a freak the entire day. Or will you come?"

I look back to see Aaron standing there. Just outside the door.
Waiting for me to come out. His eyes cold and emotionless as usual.

A loose vest doing no justice in covering his toned chest ,and a backpack loosely hangs on his shoulder.

I don't say anything. To only look around to find everyone outside.

Walking passed him, I wait for him to move aside from the threshold,to only find him his eyes running down my frame.

Making me conscious.