Date?

"Breathe Ezra breathe!"

I say leaning my head against the wall and letting out the breath caught in my throat.

To only hear a voice behind me, giving me a mini heart attack.

"It happened with me the first time I gave a speech in front of an audience."

I turn around to look at the blue eyes stranger standing behind me, with arms crossed on his chest.

"Mr Williams?"

I say surprised, to only give him a small fake smile. Thank god I had cleared my cheeks of all the strains of tears.

Or he will think of me to be a crybaby.

He nods, offering me his hand with a gentle smile on his face.

"I am Nathan"

I suddenly remember not taking his hand earlier and I immediately shoot up my hand this time. Not trying to act rude.

"Nice to meet you Mr Nathan. I am sure you didn't kept that stuff on the table atleast."

I say chuckling to myself, while quoting 'that stuff' with my fingers. To only see the smile vanish frim his lips.

He stills for a second raising his eyebrow, and I curse myself.

Fuc* Ezra! What are you even saying.

"Oh sh**! No sorry ! I didn't meant that! Oh god what am I even saying? I am such a -"

"Cute"

He says and I narrow my eyes at him in confusion.

"Huh?"

I ask perplexed, to only have him chuckle. Stepping closer to me.

"I said Cute beautiful. You are really cute."

I feel warmness rush to my cheeks. And my eyes lower immediately.

"I ...I...thank you Mr Williams."

Hell, people often call me crazy, he is the first one who called me cute.

I don't know what else to say , to only settle with this. Thank god I didn't refuted with his statement, or trust me I can start a debate with anyone anytime if I don't agree with them.

"Nathan. Call me Nathan."

I barely nod, not able to meet his eyes.

"So now I know that the mysterious lady is Aaron's secretary but....I still didn't get your name."

I gulp before speaking, trying not to stutter.

"Ezra."

He smiles, nodding to himself.

"Just perfect for a person like you. Anyways here..."

He says offering me a folder. And I take it, looking at him in confusion.

"I forgot to give it to Aaron. So I thought of handing it over to you."

"Sure Sir...I will hand it to Aar...to Sir Aaron."

He nods and I was going to leave when he calls after me. Making me turn around to look at him.

"Miss Ezra"

"Yes Sir?"

"What are you doing tonight?"

"Tonight? Netflix and chill Sir. Like usual. Oh my god! but today is the premier of that animated movie I always wanted to see. Gosh how can I forget about it?"