Compulsion

" You are a man very difficult to read.

   Like a puzzle spent on for hours to only find a missing piece.

Yet, no matter how much of a mysteries you keep hidden underneath.

I promise to unravel them and fix you,piece by piece"

                .....

           Aaron's pov

"Seeing you ..I feel disgusted. Oh lords...this was not the son I raised! A man who takes advantage of a women..."

"One more"

I say to the bartender. Offering my empty glass while looking around at the packed night club. Trying to distract myself of mom's words.

He obliges, filling it. While I lean back on the bar stood.

"Take him away from here Drake...I don't even wish to see his face"

Picking up the filled glass I gulp, letting the liquid burn my throat.

And it felt good.

Relieving for a change. The loud music drumming in my ears, an attempt to keep my own voices out of my head and the crowd around me, gave me the satisfaction of not being alone, even if these people were unknown to me.

I don't know how long I kept sitting there, lost in my own world.

Till ,I felt a pair of hands move up on my back.

"Hey handsome.In need for a company?"

I turn around to look at a women, with deep green eyes. A glass similar to mine, held in her hand. As she leans in closer.

She was beautiful. No doubt. But I didn't cared.

Gulping the drink in one go. I again offer the empty glass to the bartender.

To see her eyes on me,a smirk lingering on her lips.

"A heartbreak? I can make the pain go away if you wish. What say?"

She says moving up her manicured fingers up my biceps and I close my eyes.

Control Aaron. Control.

"I am sure you will forget about her after just one night."

She says seductively, leaning in closer to touch her lips on my earlobe. Her hand moving up to trace the muscles on my chest when I have had enough.

Holding her wrist in my tight grip.I finally turn around to look at her.

"Fuc* off"

I seethe with pent up frustration. And her eyes widen. Not expecting this.

Gulping, she lowers her eyes immediately and I nod. Leaving her wrists. To again turn in front.

I may be drunk , but I was within my senses.

What about that night with  Ezra? You were drunk, yet you couldn't control.

My conscious mocked at me, and I just close my eyes.

Damn Ezra, why ?

Continuing with my drink. I see her turning around to leave.

"Fine. I was just helping anyways. What an asshol*"

I hear her say and my grip tightens on the glass. My control already at it's brim.

But I didn't wanted to create a scene here. So I keep it in, taking a deep breath.