Just a memory?

"You thought you could make a place in everyone's heart with your untainted love.

You thought their souls were as pure as your innocent one.

Untill you see that all plants you watered are not always roses and shrubs.

The thorns that you grew are what made you realise that your Selfless love was incomplete. If you never loved.

Yourself first."

    - suzangill

                     ......

It was almost night when I wake up from my sleep. My eyes fluttering open to immediately land on the place beside me on the bed. To only find it empty.

Extending my hand, I touch the the empty space where he should have been.

To not find it warm. Meaning he has left long time ago.

Clenching my fists. I close my eyes to only have flashes of last night come rushing in my mind.

Our naked bodies were intermingled together,skin touching. He was thrusting inside me making my mind to go blank. My Body to feel alive like it never felt before.

Like a fire that he lit and was not ready to be quenched.

Yes, we have done it before, it was not the first time. But never like this. It was beyond words, and my body was no longer mine.

Just a puppet of him.

It felt so...so strange...yet so....hot.

I never thought one could feel like that.. to such an extent to almost forget about everything else

Heights of Ecstasy.

Yah... that's what they call it

I never knew he had that side to him or rather that he will show it to me.

His domineering side.

But he was perfect. A master and me? Just a muse.

I had never had a night like this before.

I never felt so connected to him before.

He was allowing me to touch him . He didn't hold himself back.

It's like he was finally letting himself out.

It was intense, it was raw, unquenchable.But the intention to hurt was never there.

When I look into his eyes , I only find one thing and that was equally present in mine as well.

Waiting for his sparks to light it.

The Passion

Raw

Unbound

Unleashed

It showed behind his veils.It brought out the real him. It showed me how a man like Aaron Reed fuc*s when he truly loves someone.

And I didn't stop him, I wanted him as much as he wanted me. For him to claim me completely.

Because I was enjoying it.

When suddenly he has stopped. His grey eyes looking at me under him in fear. His eyes searching for something inside my brown ones.

Lost in his own thoughts.

And I couldn't help cup his face in my palms. Caressing his cheek, to ask lowly.