Strangers?

How easily can you say let's be strangers again.

After addicting me to your hugs and kisses that mended my pain.

I will survive and thrive, no matter what it takes.

To only hope that one day this stranger sees me and says.

"I wish I hadn't made her a stranger that day "

          -suzan gill

      .....................

        Ezra's pov

I wake up to the blinding sun, to feel a soft mattress under me.

What a heavenly feeling! Am I in the clouds?

Stretching my arms, I yawn to only go still when I look at my surroundings.

The forbidden room?

No...no ..no ..this can't be-

And that's when my eyes match those grey orbs of Aaron, which were sending daggers at me.

He was outside the room, busy on a call. Yet his stare, it was almost murderous.

What did I did now?

And that's when my mind answers making me gulp.

What did you didn't do girl? How can you allow him to do it. Just how much of a air head can you be?

He has a girlfriend he loves, he is bloody taken. How...how can I even touch this man.

And that's when I Ezra, felt ashamed of something for the first time in my life.

No ..I have to say sorry..even though he was not innocent either.....I-

I just opened my mouth to apologize, when he storms inside with heavy steps. Making me get up from the bed and move back instantly.

"Aaron last-"

"Get the hell out Ezra."

He says, not letting me say anything. I gulp. Lowering my eyes.
His tone, it was dangerous and deadly laced in pure hate.

Those eyes that looked at me with concern and care last night were gone, to come back to these disgust filled ones.

"Atleast listen to me first Aaron ,I ...."

"Listen to what you Stupid girl?'

He says coming more closer to me. Almost hovering over me.
And I was a stuttering mess at loss of words.

"I.... don't know ....why....you...were...you asked me...to stay...you pinned me...you . You were drunk so....I know it was not intentional...."

He just stares. Those grey eyes hardening with each word I spoke. To only have a scoff to leave his lips.

Making me go still.

"Listen good Ezra, for I will not be repeating myself again."

He says, placing his palms on the either side of the wall . To only entrap me further. His eyes daring me to look at them as he speaks.

"I Aaron Reed don't like you anywhere near me Ezra. And in my room? I almost detest it."

"It was you! You pulled me here! You refused to let me go!"

And he looks at me in disbelief instead.

"Did I fuc*ing tied your hands and legs that you couldn't run? Knowing I was drunk ,why the hell didn't you leave me huh?"