The Wedding

"Where the hell is he?"

Her voice booms in the hallway .As she walks into the Reed estate. Looking around to find everyone sitting in the drawing room.

They get up not expecting her there.

" Ezra?"

Mrs Reed was the first one to come to her. With everyone following.

Motherly love evident in her eyes as she hugs Ezra. Who stands still. Not returning the hug. Clenching her fists instead.

" I never expected this from you Mrs Reed."

" You all support his decision? You have forgiven him already? "

" Forgotten what he did to me!!"

" No child no-"

" Please Mrs Reed. I don't need an explanation when I can see with my own eyes."

" You all proved...I never meant anything to you. All this love? My child? Our daughter?"

" It was all fake! You will always take his side! He is your son after all! Who am I ?"

" Huh? Who am I?"

" Just a girl you picked from a dumpster?"

Mr Reed , Stel and everyone else had a deep pain in their eyes. But Ezra was ignorant of it

" Where is he Mrs Reed?"

Mrs Reed opens and closes her mouth. Not able to say anything. Lowering her eyes.

While Ezra is so blinded by rage that she is unable to see those dried tears in Mrs Reed's eyes. Or rather the sadness in everyone's eyes.

" Ezra child listen to me."

" No! I have had enough of this! Tell me! Where is he?"

" He is...not here."

Stel speaks. Getting up. And Ezra furrows her brows. Not buying it.

" Stop lying to me Stel. I know he is here."

" I will find him myself!"

Not caring about anything. She starts searching in the rooms. Banging the doors open while everyone follows her. Asking her to stop.

" Ezra he is not here. What has gotten into you?"

Stel screams this time. But Ezra turns a deaf ear to her.

" Child please calm down"

Mrs Reed tries again. But all invain. The girl was seeing red. She wanted to see him at all costs.

Pushing forward the door to his room. Her footsteps stop as she sees Neil looking at her in shock.

" Prin-cess?

He speaks getting up. But her eyes were fixed on the figure that stood behind Neil.

He was wearing a white shirt and had his back on her. His one elbows placed on the glass. And his other hand in his pocket.

As if on cue. He turns around looking at her over his shoulder.

And that's when those calm grey eyes meet her chaotic brown ones.

And he stood stunned. Blinking to believe it was really her.

Her eyes travel to his face. To immediately look at that bandage in the corner of his forehead. Concern floods in. But she keeps it in.

Clenching her fists. Trying not to soften her stare.

" Cupcake atleast listen to m-"

Aaron holds Neil's arm from behind. Asking him not to say anything. And Neil shuts up looking back at him in helplessness.