Lost Cookies

"Silence is way stronger than a thousand words said in a fit of anger.

Just like water is better than petrol on burning flames coloured in amber."

- suzangill

.....

Few days later-

Aaron's pov

I lean again my car. Looking at my watch. Waiting for Andriana to come.

It's this habit of girls that makes me irritated.

Like why can't they come on time?

Except for her.

My brain says and I curse. Why? Why does my mind keeps bringing her in the discussion every damned time.

I remember the impact of her slap still on my face,and I clench my fist.

The audacity of that Orphan girl, that she slapped me?

But I guess I went overboard that day.

I said too much in order to make her hate me.

But anyways, it worked. She didn't show me her face after that day again.

I don't know where she disappeared , but it was better anyways.

Who wanted to see her boring face-

Okay fine! I am fooling myself. I still think about those brown eyes, I almost miss seeing them staring back at me.

I don't know why.

It has to be the Lasagna she makes for me....yes it has to be it. Or why would I miss her?

Coming out of my thoughts I check the time again, to find myself waiting for my girlfriend for almost an hour.

I missed a very importent meeting just to pick her up. When I was sending a car for her. But no, she wants me to be here.

Agh come on !

Truthfully speaking Andriana is a really nice girl. Trust me when I saw I have even dated those crazy possessive leaches before. And in comparison to them, Andriana was thousand times better.

But still these few habits of her just irritate me. One of being this only ,that.

She doesn't values others time!

My patience was already at it's brink ,when I finally locate her. She stands out of the crowd for sure.

Making way towards me, I see people staring at her.

She is extraordinary beautiful. Without a doubt. Those unique eyes are very rare to find, and her smile. It's breath taking.

Taking my gaze lower ,I stare at her perfectly curved figure under the body hugging dress ,and I got to admit.

My girlfriend is way too hot.

"Aaron! Oh gosh! I am so sorry! Since how long were you waiting?"

She says, directly embracing me in a hug. And my anger vanishes. You see, this is how she is different from others.

She atleast knows she was wrong for making me wait.

She understands how I must be feeling right now.

Placing a kiss on my cheek . She almost pleads.

"I am sorry hun! There was a problem at check out."

I look into her eyes, sighing.

"There is no need to lie. I am not angry."

I say, looking into her beautiful eyes. To only see her gulping, lowering her eyes.