Puppy Trouble

......

"It's not always about who you deserve and who you not?

It's about earning.It's about perseverance.To break the odds.

For remember only few are gifted. But majority become.

Deserving in the name of love"

- Suzangill
                 .......

"What the hell are you doing here! When I asked you to sit inside the car! "

" Do you even know how dangerou-"

He scream at her, not caring of getting everyone's attention. Fists clenched and eyes dangerous.

To be only interrupted by her excited tone. As she looks back at him over her shoulder. Smiling. Unfazed by his anger.

" Aaron! Hurry! Come look what I found?"

She says showing him the puppy held in her arms and he curses. Running his hand through his hair, looking at the girl in disbelief.

How can she be so obvious of the dangers lingering around her?

He opens his mouth to scream. When she looked at the puppy with a beautiful smile that made his heart to thud faster.

Damn! He can't even be angry at her!

His eyes shifting between the puppy to look back at her. And he whispers under his breath.

Looking at the dirty puppy held in her hands. In irritation.

" A sloth just like her. Atleast she got a company?

Ezra's mouth wide opens in disbelief. To only lift herself up. Moving closer to him. And pointing a finger at him.

" Excuse me. What did you say?"

" How dare you call my little puppy as a sloth! And what do you even-"

She doesn't get to complete. As he holds her pointed finger in his palms. Stepping forward ,closing the gap between them.

" First , don't you ever dare to point a finger at me Ezra"

" And two."

Looking at her attire from top to bottom. He speaks in bitterness.

"Don't step closer to me when you stink of that gutter sh*t"

Ezra pulls back her hand to hug the little puppy more tightly instead. Speaking in defence.

" I was helping! Can't you see I saved the little guy here?"

Aaron looks at the little puppy who was looking back at him with those brown warm eyes , to just sigh and roll his eyes at Ezra

" It's not a guy , it's a girl. And Bravo!"

" The girl who can't save herself, saved a puppy. Isn't it fantastic?"

He speaks sarcastically, to turn around and put on his sunglasses.

Going back and sitting inside his car , he sees her following behind, bringing the puppy along.

Opening the door. She was going to place her foot in. When his voice made it to stop right there.

Still in the air.

" Stop!"

He speaks in urgency and she looks up at him.

" You are not ruining my car by sitting down wearing that now?"