In his arms

"In a world where people have egoes bigger than their hearts.

And "me" above "us"

She gave everything she had, just in the name of love."

                - suzangill

             ......

      Aaron's pov

I have travelled half of the world and met thousands of people in this world.

But trust me when I say.

I haven't met anyone as stupid as this girl.

How can she sheepishly laugh at him and take that drink ?

How can she fall for his sweet words.

How can she sit with him in his car and go alone?

Was she that desperate to be loved? To have a boyfriend and fuc* a man?

I thought with time she will grow some brain cells? But I guess she got even more stupid!

This girl is such a headache!

I was cursing her while driving on the main highway, not giving a damn about the speed limit.

To only hear my phone ringing, thinking it to be of the security guard at the club, I remove it from my pocket hurriedly.

To only be dissapointed on seeing Andriana calling.

I don't have time right now! I have to first find her.

Ignoring the call, I look around at the road. Trying to find her somewhere.

What if that bastard took her to his place?

Sh**! I don't even know his address.

What if he tries to rap-

My mind freezes. No...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...think positive Aaron... nothing will happen.

My grip on the steering wheel tightens as I press on the accelerator.

Her smiling face comes in front of my eyes..and the images of someone even touching her without her permission.

Surges a fire of possessiveness inside me that I didn't even know existed.

Running my hand through my locks, I look around desperately.

Where are you, you stupid girl!

And that's when I see someone walking on the roadside alone, a girl to be precise.

Switching on the headlights ,I sigh in relief seeing the same dress I saw her wearing before leaving.

It's her only.

I almost stop the car. Leaning my head on the seat rest behind. And placing my fingers on my forehead

Breathing heavily.

Thank god!

This girl literally have me a heart attack today. I don't remember when was the last time I felt so anxious about something.

Once calm, I look back at her.

The idiot was swaying on the side of the road like it was a damn park. The black pumps held in her hands.

What happened? Why is she alone? Where is that bastard?

I look around to see no one.

I don't know what I was thinking, when I decided to follow her slowly on my car.