The Loss

She was asleep back on the hospital bed as everyone was sitting around her, occupying the benches and sofas.

Ben held her one hand while Stel held another.

As they were waiting for her to get up and come back to consciousness.

"Why isn't she waking up? The doctor said she should be awake till now?"

Neil asks, while looking at the bandages covering her forehead. Concern evident.

"Wait. Let me call him once to check again."

Stella says, getting up to call the doctor. Leaving the 3 brothers alone.

Ben and Neil look back at Aaron. Who hasn't said a word since they brought her here.

Leaning against a wall in the corner. He is blankly staring at her face since last 2 hours, lost in his own world of thoughts.

"Brother? Can you please tell us atleast how she got hurt? It's really making us anxious."

Again. No answer. Continuing to stare at her face, he preferred silence. Neil sighs while Ben clenches his fist.

Getting up ,to be only stopped by Neil.

"But bro! He is being so irrational! He literally pushed her yesterday! And today got her back, holding in his arms all bloody and unconscious!"

"Calm down Ben. Give him time. He will tell us. Plus Ezra is fine now."

"She will wake up any second."

Ben didn't wanted to create a scene in the hospital. So he settled down. Untill his phone rang.

Making him gulp seeing the caller.

"It's mom....what should I say?"

He looks at Neil to only have him move his head in a no.

"Say everything is fine or else she will be very worried."

Nodding ,Ben leaves the room to pick up the call. While Stel returns.

Stel felt a tight grip on her hand and she looks at Ezra in surprise to see her trying to get up.

Furrowing her brows, Ezra groans. Moving up her hand to touch her head where it hurts, to only find it covered in bandages.

"Wh...at...what happened!"

"Ezra!"

Neil and Stel move closer to her.While Ezra looks around to find herself in a hospital room.

"Oh god Ezra! You scared us!"

"How are you feeling?"

"Does it hurt somewhere?"

"Do you need water?"

She sees them both really worried about her and she tries to get up, moving her head in a no.

"I am...fine guys relax"

"Don't get up ! Keep laying."

Obliging she lays back to only have her eyes moving from Stel and Neil to stop on that figure standing in a corner.

Leaning on a wall and staring right at her.

Emotionless as usual.

She remembers the kiss they shared last and her eyes get lowered immediately.

Breaking the eye contact.

Once a fool is always a fool.Aren't you Ezra? You never learn huh?

And what about Declan? No...it was so damn wrong! He trusts you...how can you even do this?