Unveiling

"She believed in owning nothing,

She only believed in giving.

And maybe that's why she ruled nothing but everything.

By making a place in everyone's heart for eternity."

- suzangill98

.....

"Which tricks Ezra? Wh..hat do you mean?"

She stares at him with coldness, leaning closer to him.

"Drop the fascade Nathan. These sweet words, these countless attempts at flirting. You can stop now."

She says, leaving his collar to sit back on her seat. Leaning her head on the seat rest, to take deep breaths.

"These fuc* ers are all same. I thought you will be different, but alas. You are even worse."

He looks at her like she has grown two heads. Damn the girl was something.

Is she just guessing or she knows?

But how could she possibly know he spiked her drink. She was not there.

"Ezra. I think the Champagne did really made you go high. What are you even saying?"

She looks at him. To just stare. Making his fake smile to vanish
Her eyes no longer looking that innocent.

"Don't you understand once? I said drop the damn fascade asshole!"

And that was it.

It was confirmed now. The girl was not that easy as she seemed.

Pressing on the child lock, he smirks, leaning closer to her.

"Fine. Let me drop it now if you are insisting."

Placing his hand on her thigh, he slides it up her leg. To only get no expression from her.

She doesn't respond, she doesn't stop him, she doesn't resist.

Staring at him unfazed, she sees the veils drop finally.

"Hmm you should have said it earlier bitc* . You wasted so much of my effort."

Moving his face closer to her, he whispers seductively. While moving up the hem of her dress.

Before he could move it up further, a strong hand holds his wrist. Stopping him.

"You are right."

Looking back into his eyes, she speaks while gritting her teeth.

"I should have done this earlier only."

And next he knows, a sharp slap slices past his cheek. Making his left profile to burn. He curses, holding his face to only see her climbing over him to unlock the child lock.

"You slut! I will kill you!"

Before she could open the door, he pulls her back from her wrist. To only pinn her below him. Moving his face in the crook of her neck, to place rough kisses down her neck.

Her body was betraying her.

A sudden warmness settling in the pit of her stomping and she couldn't understand what was happening.
To only have Nathan smirk, hovering over her.

"Good. It's working. Let's see how you resist this bitc*!"

The warmness hits her cote and the realisation hits like a cold bucket of water. The bastard has managed to mix something in her drink.

A moan struggles to break through as he keeps kissing her neck to lay, hickeys all down till her neck.

His other hand sliding behind her to struggle with the zip of her dress.