The Wedding

" It's not a knot of wedding, it's a knot of souls.

That travelled through lifetimes to unite as a whole.

Reaping fruits of deeds bestowed and stories untold

It is indeed what they call.

"The union of the unknown"

- suzangill

               .....

The church was filled to it's capacity with the media men surrounding the place. Beautiful flowers decorated the place with the guests chatting and appraising.

Aaron stood there looking handsome as always, a white tuxedo fitting onto his toned physique as he sighs pulling onto the knot of the tie which was irritating him. Giving the cameras a fake smile ,he turns around to look at Neil with a scowl on his features.

"I hate these ties. How much more time will it take?"

Neil chuckles , looking at Aaron's agitated face. To only place his arm around Aaron's shoulder.

"Girls always take their beauty time bro. And it's her wedding day today. "

"What do you expect?"

Aaron just rolls his eyes. Turning around to look at the guests to put on that fake smile, nodding at them.

He looks around in the crowd to find someone, but he couldn't.

"Neil?"

"Yes bro"

"Where is Ben?"

Neil just shrugs his shoulders .To look around.

"I don't know man. He is been  acting weird recently. He is not at home most of the time. And doesn't talk. He didn't even took part in the decor."

Aaron doesn't say anything. Knowing somewhere in his heart, what this was about.

He cares for her.

And he doesn't like him.So the reason was quite obvious.

He wasn't happy with this arrangement.

.
.
.
.
Aaron was getting really impatient. It has been almost 2 hours since he was attending to the guests and she still wasn't here.

How he wished she wouldn't come and say no to this marriage.

He could bear with the embarrassment, he could bear with anything.

Except this.

However, his hopes come crashing down when he hears gasps and the usual chatter silences down.

He looks up to find the reason.

To find her, there.

Standing near the entrance. His clenched fists, loosen to state at her blankly.

And for few seconds he got oblivious of everything.

She was beautiful in her own way, he could never refute it.

But the women standing in front of him?

Damn.

She wore a beautiful wedding dress,with a a-line neck, giving a view of her cleavage. The mermaid shape hugged her curves perfectly, flaunting her perfect figure.

Her face, hidden behind the veils. But he could tell already.

She looked flawless today.

Oh how he wanted to rip of that veil of hers and kiss her-