What the hell happened?

The shower water was running on them, but they both were too lost, oblivious of everything.

Ezra's wrist was pinned above her head on the tiles of the bathroom. As he continues to devour her, like she was his salvation.

Her inexperienced lips, trying to move according to his pace. To be only shut by his dominating ways. As he takes full control of it, picking her up from her thighs effortlessly.

Making her cross her legs on his waist automatically. She moans as he breaks the kiss for her to breathe, to only place his lips back on her.

Taking her pulp ones more roughly this time, showing her the true depths of passion.

"Fuc* Ezra."

He says, leaving her wrists to trail his fingers lower, down her back to her stomach. Making goosebumps to appear on her skin.

"Aaron..."

She whispers , desperately. Too gone with the effects of the drug and the man's touch. Her senses too highlighted, as every single touch felt like a jolt of shock on her insides.

Pressing herself more closer to her, her arms interlocking behind his neck, to have her fingers run through his silky locks.

When suddenly

She almost gasps when , he takes back her wrists and slams them above her head again.

His lips breaking the kiss ,as he breathes on her parted ones, looking at her with those stormy grey eyes.

His voice a low rumble as he nearly warns her.

"Don't touch me or I swear Ezra."
.
.
.

"You won't be able to walk once I am done with you tonight."

Her senses froze and so did her mind. His words lighting all the sparks which were struggling to light. Making an uncontrollable warmness to hit her and she arches her back, clenching her fists.

"Then don't."

Was all that her traitrous lips say and before he could stop himself, he feels her lips moving on his neck. To suck on his neck in a failed attempt to mark him as hers.

His eyes widen and he stills at the girls audacity.

To only close his eyes, struggling to control himself.

His soft lips on his neck. Making his grip on her wrist to tighten.

"Ezra..."

He says, more of a moan. Cursing himself in his mind. The girl was seductress and he felt like a prey in her hands.

"Umm let..me.."

She says, placing kisses down his neck and that's when he literally curses .

"Stop it Ezra."

Her innocent orbs met his cold grey ones and she chuckles, smiling at him. Her eyes fluttering as she sheepishly smiles to herself, staring at his neck, up to his lips and back into his eyes.

"I...lo....ve...y..ou...Aaron"

Her confession brought him out of his haze into reality. And he moves back from her suddenly, like her touch has burned him.

Ezra slides down the wall to fall on the ground without his support. A sharp pain hitting her back as she cries.

"Owwww yo..u...stu...pid...ass."

Aaron just stares, as the repercussions of his actions settle in. How can he? He has a girlfriend? He never cheated on her. How can he fall for the charms of this stupid girl.