The jet lag

"You search for your Sun who will brighten your life,hold your hands and will walk beside.

But I am sorry.

I can only give you darkness and walk behind you as your shadow.
To give your burning feet shade, if ever the light becomes too hot to bear.

- suzangill
                      .........

"This is my last time asking you Ezra?"

"Come the hell out!"

Aaron screams at her frustrated. A nerve in his forehead ticking.

While she sits in the passenger seat, looking at him bored. Not paying much attention to his threat.

"I said I am not going. Why don't you understand once?"

He nods. Having had enough.

"Fine! You asked for this!"

Stepping towards her, he pulled the car door open. To only have her pull it back from inside. Starting a tug of war at the private airport, with their plane waiting for them behind.

"Ezra! Why are you so difficult!"

"Why are you so stubborn! I said I don't want to come!'

He leaves the struggle and she thought he agreed. When he takes advantage and pulled her door open.

She shrieks in surprise...to only have two strong arms coil around her waist.

And next she knows, the world rotated at it's axis.

As he throws her over his shoulder. His grip on her thighs firm as she thrashes.

Kicking the door of the car, closed with his foot. He turns around, to proceed towards the jet.

"Aaron Reed! How dare you! I swear I will kill you with my hands once I get dow-"

Her thrashing would have made her fall back, if he hasn't moved up his hand to hold onto her bottom firmly.

Her words get lost as she realises this.

"Stop moving dammit! You would have fallen down!"

He scolds her and she holds in her profanities. Biting her lip. Afraid of falling down from the stairs , lined up till the entrance of the plane.

She feels warmness rush inside her cheeks. As she realises there was staff in the plane.

"Aaron...I can walk. They are seeing us..."

She speaks lowly. But Aaron's didn't seemed to care. He continues to walk confidently as if she weighted nothing.

To have the pilot and staff greet him.

"Good morning Sir!"

He merely nods. Going ahead.

"Good morning..ma-"

Their words getting lost as they look at the lady getting carried upside down.

And she gets red in embarresment.

Waving her hand at them, they nod in awkwardness.

"Leave me dammit!"

She begins her thrashing again, to only have her getting thrown on a sofa seat. Her ass burning as it hits the soft foam.

"What -"

"Shhh just shut up!"

He says hovering over her and blocking her exit. He tries to put on her seatbelt and lock her when she pushes him back.