˜*•.𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝

...𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝...

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Third-person POV

"I've got eyes on the target."

"Get ready to fire."

"Someone is in the room with her."

"Do you know who it is?"

"Unsure. Should I eliminate them both or wait for him to leave?"

"Just wait. I only want you to take her out."

"Understood."

He waited for about twenty minutes before radioing his boss again.

"This guy isn't leaving. To be honest, I think they're about to fuck."

"Shit. Go inside, kill him to avoid any witnesses, and take her hostage."

"Easier said than done, Mikey. It's going to take me at least 5 minutes to get to her building, then go upstairs and—"

"Baji, get it done. We need to eliminate this girl tonight. Those are your orders; now move out."

"Copy."

Packing up his sniper in its case, he scurried out of the abandoned building, disappearing into the bustling Tokyo streets. There was nothing unusual regarding his appearance, so he didn't feel the need to mask himself. He was average height with what he thought to be very simple features—long, wavy black hair, ordinary light-brown eyes, bushy eyebrows, and nearing-pale skin—as his summer tan started to fade. Nothing about him was extraordinary.

As he neared her apartment, his eyes scaled the building one last time before he finally decided to walk inside. Should the original plan have fallen through, he would have made a copy of her building key. With Plan B underway, his brain switched gears and initiated the new plan with ease. He greeted the front-door security as if he were any other resident living in the apartment complex. The building had 57 floors, and she just so happened to live in the penthouse, which occupied the entire floor. 

Y/N L/N; she came from a rich family—specifically on her father's side. Ask anyone in Japan about the wealthy businessman and they'll immediately recognize the name. He's even established companies in major foreign cities such as New York, London, Sydney, and Moscow—the list is endless.

Her mother passed away when she was quite young, around 7 or 8, leaving her and her older half-brother under the care of their father. A few years before her mother's passing, the family was quite close for a short time, almost seeming like a normal family—almost.

Due to her father's work, her older brother raised her for most of her life. That was until he left the family to run Tokyo's second-biggest "defense" agency—Moebius. They call themselves defenders, but that agency is filled with nothing but low-lives and scum who are trying to attack Tōman from within, so why not do them one better and kidnap their leader's little sister? That should get them to back off for a bit.