˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

"

"...𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Baji's POV

It was around 10 am when you finally woke up. Your head was pounding and your wound was hurting more than last night.

"What the fuck?" you wondered, slowly sitting up in the hotel bed and lifting your shirt to examine the gash. Removing the gauze you had placed on it, you noticed it had turned a purple-ish color and had puss oozing out of it. "Maybe the alcohol was a bad idea."

You got up and headed to the bathroom, hopping in the shower to gently clean the affected area. When you were out, you skipped the alcohol and placed fresh gauze around it.

Today was the day you were going to invade Moebius' Shibuya hideout and put an end to their group. The only problem was that you were a bit skeptical of their motives at the moment. Moebius was never one to get caught so either Kisaki isn't calling the shots or they're doing something bigger behind the scenes. Either way, you wanted it all to end now.

The only thing on your mind was returning to see your beautiful girlfriend. You knew that your plan was going to make it easier for you two in the future, but it was hard to keep everything hidden from her now.

You grabbed your black duffel bag and headed down the stairs toward the parking garage of the hotel. Throwing the bag in the trunk, you got into the driver's seat and left the deserted lot. Moebius' hideout was not far at all, but if you needed to leave quickly, you knew it'd be best to have your car closer to you.

Once you were about 100 meters from the hideout, you parked the car and waited for any suspicious personnel. Reconnaissance was one of the things you hated most, but you knew you only had one chance to get this right.

About fifty minutes passed and there was still no hint of activity from the building. You double-checked your GPS to make sure you had the right address.

"Should I just go inside?" you wondered. The question lingered in your head for another five seconds before you decided to just go in. "Fuck it."

You opened the car door, grabbed any weapons you thought to be useful, and walked toward the entrance in the ally. There was distant chatter coming from inside the building. Cautiously, you opened the back door and slipped inside, making sure to remain undetected.

"No, I'm serious. Kisaki is done for," one of the men said.

"Shut up. Kisaki is invincible, man," another one said.

"No way. I heard the girl that shot him fucked him up pretty bad. He's still in the ICU. They don't think he's gonna make it."

"You've gotta be kidding me. Okay but what about Hanma? He's good for something right?"