˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"

"...𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"So...?" you waited a second before continuing. "What do you think?

"Interesting," Mikey nodded. He was a man of little words today, which surprised you. There seemed to be something else distracting him.

"Mikey, I need a little more than that," you groaned in frustration. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

As if awoken from his trance, he snaps his head up and stares at you, his mood completely changing. 

"No nothing at all," he smiled. "Sorry but I don't want to work with Draken or Baji on this. I made my decision and that was final."

"But Mikey—"

"Enough!" he shouted. 

You stared at him in horror. He had never lashed out at you before. Baji was right; something is off about Mikey.

"Well, I will do something about it," you angrily said. "And you can't stop me."

"Shit," Mikey hissed. "Y/n wait! And shut the door."

This was the first time you had heard him call you by your actual name.

"Y-yes," you stuttered, closing the door.

"Please sit down," he calmly said. "I'm sorry. A lot is going on right now with Emma and I'm just overwhelmed."

"I understand," you nodded. "But you're taking your anger out on the people closest to you. You're going to end up driving everyone away."

He took in a deep breath. "I know."

You waited for him to continue before saying anything else.

"I found out about your friend. The one with the alias Tsunade."

"Wait, really? I had forgotten all about her. So much has been going on."

"And the details about your mother."

"Huh?" you asked, staring at him dumbfounded. "What do you mean? We found out Shuji killed her and that was it."

He shook his head no. "There's more to the story."

"What else could there be?" you cracked your knuckles in anticipation.

"Your mother is alive."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"I swear I overheard it!" Takemichi said.

"You're always spouting nonsense," Mitsuya sighed. "I can never tell what's the truth with you."