˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

"

"...𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Baji?" Chifuyu repeated.

"Hey Chi," Baji softly chuckled. "What's up?"

"Don't 'what's up' me. Do you think this disappearing act is funny? We are running around like chickens with our heads cut off because you decided to send us on this quest to find you." Chifuyu was slightly panting because he was speaking so fast. Baji continually frustrated him with this delusional goose chase he sent them on.

"I'm sorry," Baji finally said.

"Yeah. I'm sure you are." there was a long pause, neither of them wanting to speak. "What do you want?" Chifuyu sighed.

"I'm coming back—back to Tōman, back to you and Y/n, back to everything. I shouldn't have tried to do this without everyone's help. I just thought it'd—"

"That was your problem. You thought everything would be easier if you did it by yourself. What you failed to think about was how it'd make everyone close to you feel. Did you know that Y/n didn't eat for 2 days after she heard the news? And when they didn't let her see your body in the hospital, she screamed and cried for 30 minutes straight—the police had to escort her home. You're fucking selfish and a piece of shit."

There was a brief moment of silence before Baji spoke. "I deserve that." Baji removed the phone from his ear to take a deep breath before continuing. "I-I had no idea. I know I'll never be able to make it up to either of you—"

"No, you won't," Chifuyu deadpanned, cutting Baji off again. "This could've all been avoided if you had cut the crap and stopped trying to be a hero."

"Chifuyu I'll let you yell at me all you want later, but right now I need your help," Baji said, growing slightly irate.

"Spit it out."

"Can you tell Mikey everything that has happened? I'm on my way now to explain what I just heard at one of Moebius' hideouts. Again, I'm really sorry."

"Do you think you can just waltz back in here as though nothing happened? How are you going to explain your revival from the dead? You don't ever think these things through." Chifuyu wanted to go off on a rant but knew scolding Baji over the phone wouldn't mean much.

"Chi," Baji sadly said. "I mean it. I'll do anything to make it up to everyone. I don't know how but—"

Chifuyu cut his friend off, not wanting to hear any more excuses. "Whatever. I'll talk to Mikey. But don't think for a second that—"

"Chifuyu!" you yelled, running back down the stairs toward him. "You need to see what's on the flash drive."

"Is that Y/n?" Baji softly spoke, overjoyed at the sound of your voice.