˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

"

"...𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Baji's POV

You checked your watch.

It was around 10 at night.

What should I do?

You thought about planning your next steps against Moebius but realized it'd be futile. The plan was simple—infiltrate their hideout, find Kisaki and Hanma and kill them. That would leave Moebius without a leader and eventually lead to their downfall.

The only problem was that your injury was significantly holding you back.

"Shit," you slightly winced when lifting your shirt to examine your wound in the mirror. It didn't help that you snuck out of the hospital before your release date. You vaguely remember your doctor saying not to partake in any strenuous activity for the next six weeks while your stitches healed. Oh well.

Grabbing a bottle of rubbing alcohol off of the counter, you thought about putting some on a cotton ball and gently patting the wound, but it would take too much work. So you simply poured the bottle directly onto the large gash.

"Fuck!" you screamed. It hurt more than the actual injury. There were some bandages on the side of the sink that you rushed and struggled to put on. Once that was finally done, you pulled your shirt down and headed to the small kitchen in the room.

After your "talk" with Chifuyu, you checked into the hotel closest to Moebius' last known location—the one in Shibuya City.

"I wonder how Chifuyu and y/n are doing right now. I wonder if they found the map in Kisaki's office. I really hope they're okay," you sighed, throwing some water in the microwavable yakisoba you picked up from the corner store. If she was with you right now she'd probably make a joke about your fake yakisoba. God, I miss her.

You walked to the couch and turned on the tv while waiting for your food to heat up—the only available channels were news stations.

"Good Evening Taku. This is Noya Rintaru reporting live from Shinjuku where there have been numerous reports of large gang-related violence at a local jewelry store. The group broke into the shop at approximately 8:42 pm, smashing the windows and glass containers and clearing out over 500 million yen in jewelry."

"What the fuck?" you said, walking back to the microwave to get your food.

"Among the group, numerous witnesses reported the group to have similar red and gray jumpsuits with an infinity sign on the back. At this current time, we are unsure—"

"Moebius is in Shinjuku robbing a jewelry store? This makes no sense. Are they even in Shibuya anymore?"

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊