˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

"

"...𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Sakura?" you asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Completing a job," she laughed. Before you knew it, Inui and Shiba had already disappeared, leaving you and her alone.

"What's your problem with me anyway?" you asked, trying to stall. If only you could use your phone to call anyone from Tōman.

"I don't have a problem with you, sweetie," she shrugged. "We all have bills to pay."

"So pretending to be my friend and killing me is how you put food on the table?" you asked, disgusted with her.

"Let's cut the bullshit. Just come with me and it'll all be over soon," she smiled.

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to go with you?"

"You were stupid enough to tell me your life story—even the bits about Tōman which I'm sure were meant to be kept secret. You really are as dumb as you—"

"Hey pretty girl," Mitsuya waved, walking out of the building.

"Hey," you smiled, hoping he could understand your cry for help. "This is my friend Sakura."

"Oh," he nodded. "I've heard so much about you."

"So have I," she grinned, trying to put on a show.

"Well I have to go, but it was nice meeting you," he said, extending a hand for her to shake.

No Mitsuya! Please stay!

"Hopefully we can meet again," Sakura said, shaking his hand.

"I wouldn't count on it," Mitsuya shrugged, watching Sakura's limp body fall to the ground.

"Mitsuya what did you just do?" you gasped.

"Shocked her," he smiled, showing a device in his palm.

"How did you—"

"Baji called me. He was worried."

"I see. Well, let's take her to the basement quickly," you said, lifting her legs.

Mitsuya nodded, lifting her arms and carrying her inside the building.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"Which cell?" you asked, growing tired of carrying her.

"This one will do just fine," he said, nodding in the direction of the call across from Kazutora.

"How nice," you laughed. "They'll be able to entertain each other."

"Exactly," Mitsuya chuckled.

As soon as you placed Sakura in the chair and tied her hands and legs up, she started to wake up.