˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

"

"...𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"So you mean to tell me that we're going to these four locations...individually?" Takemichi asked for the fifth time.

"How many times do we need to spell it out for you kid?" Mitsuya growled, growing continuously frustrated.

"Why can't we tell other people again?" Takemichi was becoming more nervous by the second.

"Because Baji doesn't want anyone to know he's alive. Listen Takemichi, you're in too deep already so just suck it up and stick with the plan," you said, annoyed by his childish behavior.

He looks around at the three of you, hoping one of you would change your mind. "Okay."

"Good. Now that we're on the same page, let's eat," Chifuyu grinned, opening the menu.

The four of you laughed and talked as you waited for your food. Mitsuya was telling everyone the story of when he, Mikey, Baji, Kazu, Pah, and Draken went to the beach on their beaten and run-down bikes and almost got jumped by some upperclassmen.

"Of course, Baji had to be the one to fill up Mikey's bike," Chifuyu laughed, munching on another fry. You watched as the three boys laughed so hard until they were clutching their stomachs. They all seemed so genuinely happy. Now you could only hope that the mission would go according to plan.

"Stop thinking too much," Chifuyu nudged you. "It'll all go well in the morning."

"You know what happened to the last guy that told me a mission would go well?" you raised a challenging eyebrow.

"Whatever," Chifuyu rolled his eyes and softly chuckled.

"Fine. You're always whining about something," Mitsuya sighed.

"Thank you," Takemichi said with puppy-dog eyes.

"Alright. Takemitchy and I are heading out. He needs a ride back and it's getting late. Can we meet at your place in the morning Chifuyu?" Mitsuya asked, standing up and taking some cash out of his wallet for the bill.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Meet at my place for ten—and bring breakfast!" Chifuyu shouted as the two walked out of the restaurant.

"What do you mean I paid for you? I only paid for my meal," Mitsuya shouted. "Go back in there and leave some money on the table cheapskate."

"Sorry guys," Takemichi smiled, throwing a bill on the table and running to catch back up with Mitsuya.

"What a strange kid," you chuckled.