˜*•.𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"

"...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"We just don't know. That's very likely," an unfamiliar voice said.

Who is that?

"What do you mean? So she's just going to stay like that? Forever?" this time the other voice seemed a little more familiar, but you couldn't tell. You felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

"We can't tell. It's too soon to know, but as of right now, it doesn't look good." is that a doctor?

"Well find someone who can figure out what's going on. Do you know how to fucking do your job?" the male voice yelled.

"Baji calm down. They're trying their best," a voice reassured him. Baji?

"Well, they need to do a better fucking job. What a shitty ass hospital," he spat out.

"There's nothing we can do," the woman solemnly said.

"I'm sorry ma'am," the voice apologized. "My friend is a little on edge. Please forgive him. I'm Chifuyu. If you learn anything new, just reach out to me." you could tell he was smiling based on the tone of his voice.

"Why the fuck did you say that?" Baji asked his friend.

"Because she obviously doesn't know any more than we do. I know you're worried, but so am I. Calm down," Chifuyu reassured him.

Why can't I see anything? I want to look at them.

"I don't know why but seeing her passed out on right outside my door as I was coming back really hurt me. I didn't know what to do. I thought it was a prank but she just wasn't moving and I..." he trailed off.

"It's okay Baji. No one is forcing you to talk about it. But when you're ready, I'm here to listen," Chifuyu spoke, attempting to calm his friend.

"Thanks, Chifuyu," he replied.

*flashback*

"You did good Shiba," Kisaki bowed.

"I get paid to do a good job," Shiba laughed. "What should we do with her body?"

"Toss it in the dumpster for all I care. She pissed me off," Kisaki grumbled.

"You can't just go around tossing people in dumpsters because they piss you off Kisaki," Inui spoke up.

"And what's stopping me from throwing you in one? Who the fuck do you think you're speaking to? Know your place," Kisaki spat out.

"Tch," Inui said, walking away. "I'm not putting up with this shit tonight."