˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

"

"...𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚?..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"HEYYYYYY," Takemichi shouted, trying to divert attention away from the computer.

"What's going on?" he skeptically asked.

"Nothing much. How are things with you? We weren't doing anything at all—if that's what you were thinking." Takemichi puts his hands behind his head and begins to whistle.

"This idiot," Mitsuya mumbles.

"It's odd to see everyone here like this when we don't have anything going on today," Draken said, walking around the room.

"Oh you know us," Takemichi nervously chuckled. "Just a couple of pals catching up."

"...right. Well then, I'll leave you to it," Draken smiles, waving as he opens the door to walk away.

"Whew," Takemichi turned around and exhaled, wiping an invisible sweat bead from his forehead. "Imagine he found out that we had this flash drive."

"Well let's find out together, jackass," Mitsuya deadpanned, staring past Takemichi and at Draken who hadn't fully closed the door yet.

"Ehe," Takemichi gulped.

"What an idiot," Chifuyu facepalmed.

"So let's cut the shit, shall we?" Draken asked.

"You're not really in a position to make demands right now, Draken," Mitsuya said, standing up to challenge Draken.

"Excuse me? Remember your place Mitsuya. I'm your superior" Draken said, towering over Mitsuya.

"Remember who put you there, Draken." Mitsuya quickly snapped.

"Okay guys," Takemichi quivered, standing in between the two.

"Mitsuya let's just talk to him. We can try to hear him out," you suggested. 

"She's right. We haven't even had a chance to fully look at the information in the file. Relax Mitsuya," Chifuyu warned him.

"Tch." Mitsuya sucked his teeth, spinning around and sitting in a chair on the opposite side of the room.

"What is this all about?" Draken asked, looking at everyone's worried faces.

"You tell us," Chifuyu said. "What's your relationship with Moebius?"

"Moebius? Same as you guys. We're putting a stop to those guys cause we hate them," Draken said, as though the answer was obvious.

"So then why do you have a separate file on a Moebius flash drive that we found?" Mitsuya asked. He sat with his arms folded and stared directly into Draken's soul—his gaze was terrifying.