˜*•.𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

"

"...𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤?..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"HUH??" Mikey's eyes widened at your statement. "You want to be the one to kill your brother? You? Who just started training 24 hours ago..."

You thought a bit about what he said, realizing how absurd you sounded barging into his office and demanding to kill your brother. "Yes."

"Ha ha ha," he started laughing uncontrollably. "Now THAT was funny."

"Mikey," you deadpanned.

"HAHAHA!" he clutched his stomach.

"Mikey," you repeated.

"Kanari-chan I never knew you could tell such funny jokes," he continued to laugh.

"MIKEY!"

"Huh?" he stopped, turning to face you. "W-what? It wasn't a joke?" he asked, staring at your serious face.

"No it wasn't a joke," you huffed, sitting in the seat across from his desk.

"Well it was kind of funny," Draken said.

"Oh my gosh Draken," you jumped, wide-eyed. "Have you been here the whole time?"

"Mhm," he nodded, leaning in a corner of the room.

"Kanari-chan. You can't just walk into the place 'guns blazing' because you have a little bit of confidence now. I hate to say that, but it's true. You're not ready," Mikey sighed.

"Mikey I know that. But if you knew I wasn't ready, then why would you give me that file about my mother? What did you gain from that? How did you expect me to react?" you asked, truly waiting for an answer.

"I-I don't know," he honestly said.

"Mikey," you sighed. "I really need to be the one to do this."

"But you said yesterday that you hate him, but don't want to kill him. What changed?" he asked, curious.

"I'm not sure," you truthfully replied.

"Interesting," Draken spoke, pushing himself off of the wall. "I say let her do it."

"Huh?" both you and Mikey stared at Draken.

"Why not? If you're determined to do it, then I say to just go for it," he shrugged. "People do all kinds of things when they're angry."

"Hmm. If Draken thinks it's a good idea, then I think so too," Mikey cheekily smiled.

"Really?" you asked, wide-eyed and slightly confused at his change in mood.

"Yeah. But don't fuck it up and get yourself killed," Draken joked.

"Never!" you awkwardly giggled. "I'm gonna go back and train with Baji," you said, standing up to leave.