˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

"

"...𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤! 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

You and Chifuyu worked tirelessly the next day to try and find Moebius' current location. They left no clues behind at their previous hideout from what Mikey said, but you and Chifuyu decided to look for yourselves.

"Chi follow me. This is the office Baji was in. I think it's Kisaki's office so something has to be in here," you said, beckoning Chifuyu to follow you. You two had to work at night because the area was blocked off by police tape.

"If Mikey already checked and the police took all of the evidence, what are we gonna find that they couldn't?" Chifuyu asked.

You stopped in your tracks and faced Chifuyu. "Be optimistic Chifuyu. Don't you want to save Baji?"

"Of course, but it's not my fault that he's a suicidal maniac right now. That's his business," he scoffed.

"Are you acting up because he didn't write you a goodbye letter? Because his last words to you were 'I hate when you get like this' and then he hit you in the head? No one told you to make your best friend a canine with anger issues." you giggled when you saw Chifuyu's expression change.

"Tch. Let's just find the nonexistent evidence," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Yes sir," you smirked.

When the two of you entered the dark, dingy room, you saw everything was scattered on the floor and a complete mess.

"Turn on the light Chi," you said.

"Got it," he said, searching around for a light switch.

"Well since it's already a mess, do you think they'll notice if some things are out of place?" you asked.

"Maybe not. Let's just be thorough and quick," he nodded.

The two of you searched the small room for ten minutes but found nothing meaningful.

"Well this isn't going according to plan," you sighed, dusting off the dirt from your shirt.

Chifuyu took a deep breath and leaned against the wall with his arms folded. "I feel like we're never going to find him. He didn't leave any clues behind or in that note. We're back to square one."

"We have to keep trying," you pleaded.

"Okay. And where do you suppose we look next?" he asked, his eyes staring daggers into your soul.

"I-I don't know," you whispered.

"Exactly. Let's just put this all to rest and hope he doesn't get himself killed...again."

"Yeah," you mumbled, not satisfied with that answer.

"I'm not sure what you guys are doing, but maybe this will help," a voice said from the entrance.