˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"

"...𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"What do you mean we're breaking up?"

But before he could hear your response, you had already hung up.

Chifuyu and Mitsuya exchanged a worried look. They figured if he wanted to talk about what happened, he would.

"I can't believe this shit. Who does she think she is breaking up with me? Is she out of her damn mind?" he was mumbling and muttering curses to himself.

"So...we're going to the hospital now, right?" Chifuyu asked, nervously playing with his bracelets. He knew when Baji was upset it was never a good look for anyone around.

"Mmm," Baji grunts.

"Before you set my phone on fire, can I get it back?" Mitsuya asked, extending his arm to receive his phone.

"I'm not gonna set anything on fire—yet," he said, whispering that last part.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

Meanwhile, you sat in your bedroom, staring at the ceiling.

"Why did I just say that?" you groan. "I didn't really mean it, did I?"

You reached for your phone and searched for Sakura's number as you weren't particularly inclined to speak to anyone from Tōman.

She answered after five rings.

"Sasuke stop!" you hear her say.

"If this is a bad time then
I can call you back later."

"Oh my gosh, Y/n stop!
It's been so long.
How have you been?"

"Not great.
Can we meet so I can fill you in?"

"Of course.
Also, I heard about your boyfriend.
It was all over the news.
I'm so sorry.
I meant to call you but
then...well,
I'll also fill you in when I see you."

You stared at the phone for a few seconds, confused as to what she was referring to. Baji's death wasn't on the news.

"Actually Sakura,
let's reschedule.
I forgot I have to run some errands.
I'll text you!"

"Sure!
No problem.
Bye!"

"Bye."

"What the fuck was that about?"