˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢

"

"...𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Remind me why we have to go into the agency on a Sunday?" Baji groaned. "Today's my rest day!"

"Because you have to explain to everyone how you magically came back from the dead," you sighed, putting on your shoes.

"Why can't Mikey make one general announcement so we can move on?" he huffed, putting his long hair in its usual ponytail. He studied himself in the mirror for a bit.

"We get it Kei, you're pretty," you said, rolling your eyes.

"Stop it," he smiled, gently grabbing your cheeks and kissing your glossy lips. "You know you're the most beautiful one here.

"Mmm. I can't argue with that," you grinned, placing your palms on his chiseled chest and gazing into his coffee-colored eyes. He kissed your lips once more before grabbing your hand and opening the door.

"Let's go on a date tonight," he said, following you out the door.

"Really?" your eagerly wondered. "Where?"

"Wherever you want," he offered.

"How about that new restaurant that opened up at the end of the street?" you offered.

"The Brazilian steakhouse?" he inquired, walking to the car.

"Mhm," you nodded, getting into the passenger seat.

"Sounds good to me. I'm not picky," he said, starting the car and driving off. He rested his right hand on your left thigh in between gear shifts.

For a while, the two of you were silent; the soft hum of the radio and the winds from outside the car being the only noise.

"You know, I'm thinking about getting a haircut," he said, tucking a stray hair behind his ear. "It's getting too long."

"How short," you asked, staring at his split ends. "I think you could trim it."

He turned the car onto the same street as the agency, looking for a parking spot.

"Ehh...I want to cut it short," he said, placing his hand on your seat to parallel park.

"Like when you were younger? When it was above your shoulders?" you asked, trying to imagine Baji with shorter hair.

"I think so. It'll be fun," he smiled, parking the car and staring at you. "What do you think?"

"I like it long, but if you want to go short then go for it," you said, taking off your seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"You don't sound like you're too fond of the idea," he sighed, getting out of the car and locking the doors.