˜*•.𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

"

"...𝙞𝙛 𝘽𝙖𝙟𝙞 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙮𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"So let's cut to the chase Kanari-chan," Mikey spoke firmly. "I want to kill your brother and Kisaki."

You felt a lump forming in your throat. "K-kill...my brother? I hate him but I don't want him dead."

"I know. This is why I wanted to bring this up with you. If you really don't want us to kill him, then we won't. I personally think Kisaki is pulling all the strings in Walhalla."

"Kisaki? But Kisaki said that my brother just got a promotion and that—"

"I know. I'm not sure that Moebius even knows that he's the leader. They don't have a real leader, per se, they just receive orders and go with it. No one knows who the face of Moebius really is, but we know your brother and Kisaki are at the top. But based on your conversation with him, he seems to know more than everyone else we've captured from Moebius."

You thought about what Mikey said for a moment. "I see. So what are we going to do?"

"I think our best bet would be to kill Kisaki and join forces with Moebius." He stood up from his chair, walking toward a cabinet full of files. "Here."

He threw a file marked 'Confidential' in your lap. "Took a look at it. It has everything about Moebius."

"Why didn't you give me this earlier? When you first told me about Moebius?" you asked, turning the file over in your hand before opening it.

"Honestly, I didn't completely trust you. Plus there are some things in that file that you might not want to know." he approached the large window in his office, leaning against it as he gazed at the passing cars. "But I feel like it's time for you to know the truth."

"The truth about what?"

"Your family." he sighed, sitting on the windowsill and crossing his legs like a child. "The reason your mother died, what your father really does, why your brother is a part of Moebius. All of that is in the file."

"I—"

"I understand if it's too much to comprehend, so go home and read it on your own time." he hopped off of the windowsill and walk back to his desk. "Just know, whether or not you approve of it, we'll be attacking Moebius in 48 hours and killing Kisaki. If your brother gets in our way...Well, let's just hope that doesn't happen."

"Wait. Am I allowed to go home?" you looked up at Mikey with teary eyes. You weren't sure what'd you find in those files, but any information about your mother would be great. Growing up, no one told you how she died—you barely even remember what she looks like.