˜*•.𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

"

"...𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"What is he talking about?" you wondered, walking out of his office.

You were on your way to the parking garage to leave but then realized you had to find Baji.

The roof seemed like an obvious place to check since they were always training there, but when you reached the top to find it was empty you wondered if they had already finished their meeting.

On your way downstairs you ran into Mitsuya.

"Hey gorgeous," he waved.

"I don't have time for your flirting right now Mitsuya," you rolled your eyes.

"Did Baji put you in a bad mood? I can fix that for—"

"Mitsuya, please. I just wanna know where the Division 1 meeting is," you sighed.

"Conference room 4," he pointed toward the end of the hall.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" you sarcastically replied.

"Yeah yeah," he walked away, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

The hallway seemed longer than before as you made your way toward the meeting room. You looked at the plaque on the side of the door that read 'Conference Room 4' and walked in.

As soon as you opened the door, all the men's necks snapped in your direction. Chifuyu and Baji were at the front talking about the logistics of the mission.

"Well if it isn't the woman of the hour and our newest addition," Chifuyu giggled. "Don't be shy, come up here."

Your eyes went wide. Up there...? In front of all these prying eyes?

The men in the room began to mumble.

"I heard she's Baji's girlfriend."

"No, I heard she and Chifuyu went to high school together!"

"Nuh-uh! Baji kidnapped her and then seduced her."

"Back to the mission," Baji said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "We'll meet back here at 9 PM sharp. If you're late, you're not going. It's that simple. Everyone should have their positions memorized by now. If you have any questions, this is the time to ask."