˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"

"...𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Okay, so we're all good with the plan?" Mitsuya confirmed.

"Yep," everyone said in unison.

"Kanari chan, is everything okay?" Mikey turned to ask you.

"Yep," you smiled. You were still uneasy about the plan and interacting with your brother, but you were determined to do it for Mikey and everyone else in Tōman.

"Hey, can we talk for a second?" Kazutora approached you, interrupting the conversation with Mikey.

"Um..." you turned to Mikey to look for his approval. "Sure," you replied after Mikey nodded.

Kazutora led you down the hall to one of Baji's guest rooms and shut the door once you two entered. You hadn't even known he had a guest room. I wonder why he never offered for me to sleep in here.

"So..." you trailed off, observing the small room.

"So..." he repeated, following your eyes.

"You wanted to talk about something?" you urged him to speak.

"Right. Um..." you could tell he had something on his mind but wasn't comfortable expressing it.

"This is weird. During our date, you seemed super confident, but now you're cowering in front of me. What's up?" you asked, confused with the behavior change.

"I...I really like you," he blurted out. Both you and his eyes widened at his sudden outburst. He threw a hand over his mouth as if that were going to cancel out his previous statement.

"That's..." you began, but couldn't find the words to describe how you truly felt.

"You don't have to say anything right now. I understand that was abrupt. I just wanted to let you know before you get any more serious with Baji," he trailed off, rubbing his hands together.

Too late. "Yeah. That was a lot." you rubbed the side of your elbow to try to combat your nerves, but it wasn't working.

Rejecting Kazutora felt wrong to you, but you were more interested in Baji. Especially after that heated kiss, everything just seemed like it was starting to fall into place with him.

This was starting to hurt your head. One love interest was enough for you, but two was really pushing it.

"I understand." his head hung low as he slowly walked back to the door to walk the two of you out.