˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"

"...𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 '𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡' 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Let's focus on more pressing issues. Like the fact that Baji is alive," Draken said, trying to subdue the pressure he was under.

"No. How about we—"

Mikey raised a hand to cut Mitsuya off before he went on another rant about Draken's betrayal to Tōman.

"Draken." Mikey stared at his best friend with a look that exhumed terror and a bit of—regret? "I'll personally deal with you later. As for now, everyone is dismissed for the day. Baji, follow me to my office."

Everyone stood in shock for a few seconds, scared to move.

"I SAID LEAVE!" Mikey yelled, causing everyone to scramble.

You were eyeing Baji the entire time, who was clearly avoiding your gaze.

"Come on," Chifuyu whispered to you, lightly grabbing your arm and heading out the room. He made sure to roughly push Baji out of the way as you two exited the room.

"I-I don't get why he thinks he can just show up here like that. What the fuck is his problem?" As much as you longed to see Baji, this wasn't the way you imagined it'd happen. "Chifuyu. Did you know he was coming back here? To Tōman?"

He took a deep breath in before responding. "Yes."

You turned on your heel, heading in the opposite direction. "I'm going home."

"No stop!" Chifuyu said, chasing after you. "I wanted us to focus on the flash drive and then the thing with Draken happened and then next thing you know, Baji showed up."

"Okay," you said, continuing down the stairs.

"Don't be mad at me. I'm always trying to look out for you and do what I think is best," he frowned.

"Chifuyu, I am a grown woman who has been put through more trauma and hardships than anyone should be in the last 4 months. I have been kidnapped, assaulted, joined a secret agency—fuck—I even got amnesia. My life is a fucking mess and I don't need other people cleaning up after it. Getting involved with everyone here is what turned my life upside down. It would've been better if Baji just killed me that night. Then maybe I wouldn't have to find out that my brother killed my mom."