˜*•.𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

"

"...𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Get up."

"Get the fuck up now!"

"You're so lazy!"

"I'm gonna toss this girl out the front door. Lazy ass."

You woke up to the familiar sound of Baji's yelling. It seems like he's woken up.

Even though sleep was calling your name, you eventually sat up from your spot on the couch and rubbed your eyes.

"Do you always feel the need to yell? Shit," you mumbled, massaging away the oncoming headache.

"Yes. Now, where's the dinner you cooked?" he asked, scurrying around the living room like a mad man.

"On the stove. Help yourself," you waved dismissively. "Don't bother me, I'm going back to sleep."

"Nuh-uh. Wake your ass up," he replied, pulling you off the couch.

"Tch," you sucked your teeth. "I don't want to be up right now. Give me a break." you were annoyed by his needy actions. Why was he so hellbent on me staying awake, you wondered.

"GET UP!" he screamed, yanking you by your wrist, causing you to stumble onto the floor.

"Baji what the fuck? Why? What do you get out of me being awake?" you groaned, rubbing your butt.

"Nothing really. It's just fun to bother you to be honest," he shrugged, dropping your wrist and walking to the kitchen.

"You're annoying as fuck," you mumbled, rolling your eyes.

"Repeat that?"

"No."

"That's what I thought. Learn your place, little girl," he spat out.

"Why the fuck does everyone keep treating me like a child?" you muttered, annoyed by the nickname.

"Aren't you like 19 or something?" he asked honestly.

"No? Not the last time I checked," you retorted.

"Oh. Then how old are you."

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Obviously, that's why I'm asking." he rolled his eyes and walked away, bothered by your response.

"What would you say if I said I was 16? Would you feel ashamed at the fact that you kissed and harassed a 16-year-old?" you figured you'd throw him a curveball and drive him into a corner with your words.