˜*•.𝚝𝚎𝚗

"

"...𝙞𝙛 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"What the fuck are you two doing here?" Baji asked, irritated.

"We just wanted to make sure you two were getting along," the voice replied.

"Who is it?" you asked.

"Dumb and dumber," Baji huffed, opening the door slightly for the two men to enter.

"Oh! Mitsuya and Chifuyu!" you squealed, running to greet the two. "Thanks for saving me," you whispered, slightly giggling.

"How has Baji been treating you?" Chifuyu asked, giving you a side hug.

"He's so mean," you fake pouted.

"I can imagine," Mitsuya chimed in. "What's that?" he asked, pointing to the baked good.

"Oh yes! I made dessert. You guys should try it," you grinned.

"Ooo! Looks good," Chifuyu licked his lips.

"I helped make it too," Baji spoke from his corner of the room.

"I'm good," both visitors said, scrunching their noses.

"Come on! I made the majority of it. He only helped with the oreos. Please," you pleaded, giving both men puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. But a small slice," Mitsuya gave in.

"Yay." you clapped your hands together and made your way to the kitchen.

Baji observed the three of you, a bit jealous that you weren't showing him anymore attention.

"Where's my slice?" Baji asked you.

"Tch. Come get it yourself," you sighed, annoyed that he asked you to serve him.

"But you're serving those two idiots right now. So just cut another slice for me," he retorted.

"Watch who you're calling idiots," Chifuyu scolded his friend.

"Baji, just come over here and get it yourself," you rolled your eyes.

This caused him to roll his eyes as well, annoyed by your words and actions.

"Kei, stop acting like that," Chifuyu spoke.

"Who's Kei?" you asked, confused.

The two guests turned their heads to stare at you in astonishment.

"What do you mean 'who's Kei'?" Mitsuya thought.

"Who's Kei?" you repeated, still confused.

"It's Baji. His first name is Keisuke. He never told you?" Chifuyu wondered.