˜*•.𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"

"...𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

You and Kazu walked hand in hand as he led you through the streets of Tokyo.

"I never realized how pretty Tokyo is at night," you said, smiling brightly.

He looked down at your smiling face as you took in your surroundings. "You just have to know where to go," he informed you.

You two talk for a while, getting to know each other a bit more.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"So you're telling me that you guys started Tōman when you were 12 years old?" you laughed as you placed a spoonful of ice cream in your mouth. Kazu had decided to take you to his favorite ice cream shop in the city, so that's where the two of you were currently spending the rest of your evening.

"Well it was really Baji's idea, and we all just went along with it," he chuckled.

"And you guys were driving motorcycles at 12 too?" you ask.

"Yep! We even stole one from this bike shop for Mikey's birthday. Turns out it was his brother's shop and he chased Baji and me down the street for like twenty minutes," he cried laughing at the memory.

"You guys are nothing but troublemakers," you chuckle, putting another spoon of ice cream in your mouth.

Once again, your mind ran with thoughts of Baji. You wondered what he was doing right now.

"Oh look," he says, leaning close to you. "You have some ice cream here." You stay still as he wipes the ice cream from the side of your lip and brings his thumb to his mouth to lick it clean. "All better," he smiled.

His actions caused you to blush ever so slightly. Taking advantage of the moment, he leaned across the table, cupping your cheeks and staring into your eyes.

"Kazu..." you trailed off, attempting to look away to hide the heat rising to your cheeks.

"Yes beautiful?" he cooed, turning your face to look at him.

The way his eyes lit up under the moonlight made him look even more beautiful.

"You're pretty," you shyly said.

"I'm pretty?" he asked, amused.

"Yes."

"So if I'm pretty, then what does that make you?" he inquired.

"That's for me to wonder and you to decide," you smiled.

"Hmm. Maybe I'll tell you some other day," he softly said, caressing your cheek with his thumb.