˜*•.𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"

"...𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Rise and shine!" you exclaimed as Baji sleepily walked to the kitchen.

Usually, you're not a morning person, but you slept especially well last night. When you woke up at 6 am, naturally, which was a first, you were engulfed in Baji's arms.

You weren't sure how it happened, but it felt nice. The way he held you tightly against his chest. How light and rhythmic his breathing was against your neck. It felt nice, and you'd love to wake up to that every morning.

"What are you doing up so early?" Baji yawned.

"Making breakfast of course," you chipperly replied.

"Breakfast? I thought you weren't a morning person. Remember when I woke you up at six that one time," he reminded you.

"I'm not usually, but I slept really nice last night," you blushed, attempting to hide the grin creeping on your face.

"Okay...?" his voice rose, meaning you made it weird.

That instantly caused your mood to change.

Good job Baji. No one can cause me to go from giddy to mad as quick as you can, you thought.

"Anyways, I made pancakes and eggs. Nothing special," you spoke. "Help yourself."

"If it tastes anything like that dinner you cooked, I might have to pass," he replied, scrunching his face in disgust.

"Tch. Fuck you," you mumbled.

"Do you want to?" he asked, snapping his head in your direction.

"Want to what?"

"Fuck me?" he slyly smiled.

"Ew," you quickly responded. "You're gross." you stuck out your tongue at him. "I hate the straight men population," you said under your breath.

"Won't be saying ew once I blow your—" he started, but got cut off by you.

"Ah ah ah! No more words out of your mouth please," you warned, pointing a finger at him.

You moved away from the perverted man and sat down on the couch.

"So what's the plan for today? What are we doing?" you asked, stuffing a piece of pancake in your mouth.

"We aren't doing anything," Baji replied. "You can stay here and clean or something. I don't know. I've got to go out and meet with Mikey and stuff," he shrugged.

"Clean? I'm not nobody's housewife," you internally giggled.

"Make me a sandwich."

"Huh? I didn't think an old man like you would know about tik tok sounds," you said, surprised.