˜*•.𝚜𝚒𝚡

"

"...𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It was around 5pm when you finally woke up.

"Fuck. I forgot to text Kazutora!" you exclaimed, jumping off the bed and grabbing your phone.

You searched the pockets of your pants for the piece of paper he slipped in there. Once you found it, you typed the numbers into your phone and texted him your address.

He replied, immediately. "I thought you forgot about me beautiful."

You smiled to yourself and started getting ready.

Seven o'clock came sooner than you expected. You had just finished applying some lip gloss by the time you heard the doorbell ring.

You grabbed a purse and your phone and ran towards the front door.

"Kazu!" you exclaimed, opening the door to reveal the tall man.

"Hi beautiful!" he smiled. "How do you manage to look prettier every time I see you."

"Oh please," you giggled, hitting his shoulder. "You've only seen me twice now."

"It doesn't matter. Your beauty is immeasurable."

You were beginning to understand that he had a way with his words. Every time he spoke, you felt weak in your knees and butterflies flitting around your stomach.

"So where are we going sir?" you asked, trying to hide your nerves.

"It's a surprise. But I'm glad you're dressed for the occasion," he smiled.

"I assumed it'd be a restaurant or something," you shrugged.

"Come on," he gestured. As the two of you walked out of your apartment, he kept his hand on the small of your back, guiding you to the elevator.

You both made small talk on the way to his car.

"Which one is yours?" you asked, looking at the array of cars double-parked in front of your building.

He pointed to a midnight blue sleek sports car. "This one. It's a Mazda MX-5."

"No way. You own a Mazda of this caliber?" you asked, still stunned at his car.