˜*•.𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

"

"...𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"WAKE UP!!"

"Come on! You can't sleep forever!"

You heard an annoying voice shouting in your ears and a constant shift on the bed.

"She's gonna kill you when she wakes up," Baji sighed, exiting the room.

"Why would she—"

"MIKEY!" You yelled, waking up to see him jumping on the bed.

"Yes?" He cocked his head to the side in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong is that you're jumping on my bed!" You growled in frustration.

"Technically, it's Baji's bed," he corrected you.

"Mikey," you stared at him under hooded eyes.

"Kanari-Chan, I don't like that look," he replied sadly.

"Mikey..." you repeated.

"Okay okay...I'll leave. But I need to talk to you!" He frowned.

"Fine. You could've said that instead of jumping on the bed like a child," you scolded.

"Bleh," he stuck his tongue out, jumping on the bed one more time before running out the door and laughing.

"Did she get mad?" Baji asked, watching Mikey run to the living room.

"No," Mikey whistled, heading towards the kitchen. "Do you have any food?"

"Maybe. I don't know," Baji shrugged, turning the tv in the living room on.

"Baji this fridge is almost empty!" Mikey whined.

"So look in the cupboard or something," Baji pointed towards the top cabinet.

"There better be something in there," Mikey sighed.

"Why are you here so early? I thought you two were meeting at the office," Baji asked.

"I was in the area so I came here instead," he said, finding a bag of Doritos and opening it.

"I see. Do you want me to check up on her?" Baji asked.

"Please," Mikey nodded.