˜*•.𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"

"...𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"So..." you chipperly spoke. "Where should we go for our date?"

"I told you already, princess, I'm planning the date, so don't worry about it," Baji dismissively said from the kitchen. He had been awfully secretive as of late and it was really starting to bug you.

Maybe you'd ask Chifuyu about what Baji's up to. Ever since that night, he's been really sweet and protective of you, never letting you out of his sight.

"Fine fine," you nodded. "So...um...you know Kazutora is going to be at the meeting tonight right?" Baji hadn't mentioned anything about Kazutora in the last five days, so you weren't sure what he was thinking.

"I know."

"Okay...um...well I'm going to take a shower now and get ready to meet Sakura," you smiled, hugging him from the back.

"Have fun," he replied, turning around to kiss the top of your head.

Something was up with him and you wanted to get to the bottom of it, but you chose to ignore it for the meantime. It took forever for the agency to finally approve your request to hang out with your friend. They were worried about Kisaki being able to find you, but he doesn't know you're alive, so he shouldn't be suspicious of your whereabouts.

You made your way to Baji's room to take a shower and quickly get ready. For now, you were still using his bathroom products and wearing his clothes until you were able to return home to grab your things.

During your fight with Baji, he threw your suitcase in the dumpster, which he came to regret after you blew up on him for throwing your things away. He would definitely never be doing that again—ever.

While the warm water felt so good on your skin, you made your shower short as you were eager to see Sakura.

You scoured Baji's closet for something decent to wear. But the only outfit that was simple—and that could fit you—was a plain white shirt with black sweatpants.

"I'm leaving now," you called out to Baji.

"Wait," he replied. You stood still by the doorway, waiting for him to come to you.

He slightly jogged to your place by the door from the kitchen and gave you a hug and kiss. "Be safe princess," he smiled.

"You're so corny now," you giggled.

"Tch. This is why I can't do anything remotely sweet," he rolled his eyes. You grabbed his arm before he could walk away and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for caring about me," you smiled.

"Maybe I can show you how much I care," he winked.

"As if!" you playfully hit him.