˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

to my sweet y/n,

      I never intended for everything to come to this. You don't know how sorry I am for leaving you like that. I'm assuming Chifuyu told you everything—he loves you too much not to tell you. But I love you more :)

      If I had died then and there, my only regret would've been not marrying and starting a family with you. I've always been so scared to express my feelings, but you've brought out another side of me that I enjoy. Waking up next to you every day and seeing your beautiful eyes reflecting so perfectly in the sun, staying up late to binge horrible shows with you, the way you try to hide when you eat messy food because you don't want me to see you...these are the little moments I'll miss having with you. (It's easier being corny on paper haha).

      But in all seriousness, I'm going on a solo mission to stop Kisaki and your brother. I'm doing this on my own without the help of Tōman. I'm honestly not sure if I'll make it back alive, so I thought to give you this note because I've never been good at goodbyes. I've gotten a lead on their location so I'm heading out in a few days. Since I haven't fully recovered, I'm sure neither has Kisaki, so I'm going to use this to my advantage. If I come back alive, you're the first person I'm seeing. If not, just know I love you so much. It's okay for you to move on and love someone else. I just want you to be happy.

       Hopefully, this isn't goodbye princess.

love, Kei

p.s. if a pretty girl that goes by the name of y/n happens to find out my location and tells her best friend Chifuyu (who she stole from me) and they come and help me, that wouldn't be the end of the world. In fact, I'd appreciate it but I can't tell her where I am because if this note falls into the wrong hands...well...you get it.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰