˜*•.𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"

"...𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Oi. Wake up." you heard a soft voice in your dreams.

"Five more minutes," you mumbled, turning over in your bed.

"Is she always like this?" the voice asked.

"I wouldn't know. Only just met her yesterday," a steady voice replied.

"Huh? Who's there?" you demanded, springing up in the bed.

Upon waking up, you saw two men standing in your room.

"Hi. I'm Mitsuya," a man with silverish-purple hair waved.

"And I'm Chifuyu. We met yesterday at the meeting," the one with blonde hair spoke.

"Um—er—can I make myself presentable? You guys could've knocked or something," you groaned, rubbing your eyes.

"We did but you didn't answer. So then we came in here to wake you up," Chifuyu informed you. "The security in here sucks. And your lock is so easy to pick."

"Okay," you responded hesitantly. "Well can you guys go wait in the living room while I get ready? I'll be out in 10, feel free to make yourselves comfortable I guess."

"Sure," Mitsuya nodded, walking out the bedroom door.

You dashed to the bathroom, beginning your morning ritual.

In the living room, the two men were discussing their newfound information and how they were going to break it to you.

"So how do you think she's gonna react to finding out that she has to be Baji's 'hostage' again?" Chifuyu chuckled.

"Well, what was the relationship like when she was his hostage?" Mitsuya asked curiously.

"I mean it wasn't for that long but Baji told me they were constantly at each other's throats. But if I'm being honest, I think Kei has a little crush on her and he won't admit it," Chifuyu laughed to himself.

"How can he have a crush and he just met her?" Mitsuya doubted.

"I don't know man. Love at first sight? You can't question people's feelings," Chifuyu replied with a mellow tone.

"And what about the girl? Does she like him?" the silver-toned man asked.

"Not sure. She went on a date with Kazu yester—"

"Kazutora? The notorious player of the group?" Mitsuya interrupted.

"You know how he has his charms and can worm his way into a girl's heart," Chifuyu familiarized him.