˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

"

"...𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙮..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Now this," Akkun said, slightly boasting. "Is a masterpiece!"

"Stop talking so much and let me see!" Baji demanded, fussing in his chair.

"You made a good choice," Akkun smiled, nudging you. "And of course, I'm such a good hairstylist that I can create beauty out of nothingness."

"Yes," you chuckled, watching Baji's face furrow in frustration. "Thank you Akkun."

"Enough!" Baji sighed. "Let me see it already."

Akkun rolled his eyes and spun Baji's chair around. "Stop acting like a fool in my salon."

Your boyfriend gazed at his new haircut for longer than anyone should.

"Well...?" you asked, playfully nudging him.

"I look good," he said, licking his canines. "I'd fuck me."

You rolled your eyes. "Alright, you're done."

"Hey!" Baji yelped as you pulled him out of the chair.

"How much Akkun?" you asked, walking to the front desk.

"Consider it a gift," Akkun said.

"No way," Baji said. "This is your job. I have to pay you. I don't like getting things for free."

"Ugh." Akkun rolled his eyes. "You leaving is enough payment."

Reaching into your pocket, you pulled out a couple of big bills and handed them to Akkun. "Thank you so much. We promise not to bother you again—for a little while," you giggled.

"I can't accept—"

"Bye Akkun!" you waved, grabbing Baji and leaving the salon.

"I can't believe you paid Akkun that much for a haircut," Baji said in disbelief, running his fingers through his hair.

"Oh not me, love," you chuckled. "You did."

"What do you—"

"I took the money from your wallet," you said, blankly staring at him.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked.

"Hmmm," you said, pretending to be deep in thought. "Nope."

Baji squinted his eyes at you, looking like an animal ready to attack.

"You're gonna pay for that!" he shouted, chasing after you.

"No! I'm sorry!" you shrieked, running as fast as your legs could carry you.