˜*•.𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚

...𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚...

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Third Person POV

After her kidnapper had left the room, she headed straight to the shower. It honestly felt pretty weird taking a shower in the house of your kidnapper. Using his soap, his towels—but what else were you going to do? He evidently kills with no remorse, so what's stopping him from putting a bullet in your brain?

I'll have to go along with everything he tells me, you thought.

You set aside the clothes he gave you and put them on the toilet seat. I guess I'll have to use all of his products as well. Undressing, you turned on the hot water and stepped into the shower. Such a relief. It felt like you were washing away everything that happened tonight. You grabbed some of his shampoo and body wash—oak and pine, typical man. Of course he has two in one bath products. You squeezed a bit in your hair and put some more on a washcloth. At least it smells nice.

You lingered for so long in the shower that you neglected to hear Baji knocking on the door. What is she doing in there? Did she try to escape? Immediately he unlocked his bedroom door and headed straight to the bathroom.

"Hey!" There was no answer.

"Hey. Are you in there? Open up!" You couldn't hear him over your soft humming and the soap suds flooding your ears.

To say he was annoyed was an understatement. All he heard was the sound of the water running. Was she crafty enough to escape? He swung the door open and there you stood in the standing shower, giving Baji a clear view of all that you had to offer.

"OH MY GOD!" you yelled, covering your breasts and crossing your legs. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Thought you escaped or something," he shrugged.

"THE WATER IS LITERALLY RUNNING!" you exclaimed. He stayed still in his place, observing you. "Do you fucking mind?"

"What? You're honestly pretty average to me. It's not like I haven't seen boobs, pussy, and ass before." He walked to the mirror to fix his ponytail once more.

"Oh my goodness. You're so vulgar. Just leave me alone. Please!" you screamed.

"Whatever. Don't take too long."

You felt so embarrassed. What is wrong with this guy? Instead of relishing in the hot water, you cut your shower short and quickly changed into the clothes he offered. Upon exiting the bathroom, you took your time exploring his room. There wasn't much to see; drawers full of clothes, a few picture frames, a tv, cologne—the room wasn't all that appealing.